This one is confusing. The ad hides her face and real name, but her OF link pretty much reveals everything.

As she's been advertising for over a year, I doubt this is someone trying to capitalize from her image.

But at the same time found no feedback or evidence of in person services. Makes me wonder if this ad only exist to promote her OF and other social media accounts.

I don't intend to contact her. But if someone does, would be helpful to know what she's really selling and if she want it discussed here.

Hey seen Sarah a few times myself and it’s always A1 service that I would highly recommend 100%. She is independent and works out of a clean apartment. Rates I do find a little high but it is quality service she offers. And yes I do find it funny to that pics are censored in this ad but nothing hidden In the only fans link lol. 

feel free to message me for more details or if you have any other recommendations in the area. 

• Thanks 2