Ottawa area man stalking, harassing, and stealing SW photos

Hi, this is about a client (allegedly) and not a SW. Maybe you've noticed that someone creates anonymous Twitter accounts to stalk and harass an Ottawa-area sex worker. If you have, then you've probably also noticed my Twitter account confronting him through replies and quote-tweets. I'm not trying to be a hero, or stir up drama; my goal is to get him to stop posting (stolen) intimate photos with private information (names, addresses, and contact information), as well as to delete his various posts doxxing the SW and two other non-SW women in the Ottawa area. He's bragged about carrying weapons (bear spray and a knife), alluded to hunting and being able access firearms, and threatened people with harm and murder on the internet. He's thus far slipped below the radar of the police, who have had different people report his anonymous Twitter accounts, and Twitter has been slow to suspend or delete his accounts. I have created this account here on Lyla to make sure his boast that he has hundreds of accounts (I have reason to believe this is exaggerated) on social media is countered and any threats or doxxing posts he makes here are reported appropriately and deleted as quickly as possible by mods. I'm also available within reason to help confront any other abusers and harassers through the same methods.

One way to easily spot this man's work is his frequent use of stolen photographs. He scrapes photos through screenshots and downloads of his main victim, and Tweets them with both the sex worker's work name and her (alleged) real name; he also includes two residential addresses in Ottawa and occasionally a website and a phone number. In his short and limited attempts to stalk, harass, and dox two other women, he used pictures he found on the internet of them and their names and addresses where he could. He also uses stock photography in his sock accounts (he's created several that seem to be test runs at creating multiple accounts), and frequently uses serial killers' names and imagery, as well as occasionally violent white supremacist-adjacent images and memes.

Be careful if you know him, but do please confront him about this behaviour. If he isn't stopped, there's all too likely a possibility he'll graduate to harming someone offline. He's already made a concerted effort to get his victims' names and addresses out in front of dangerous people online, though the use of hashtags that attract accelerationists, anti-vaxxers, neo-N*zi's, and misogynists. He denies wanting to harm anyone, but it's patently clear what he is trying to do from his actions. Again, be careful if you confront him online as he has doxxed two people who are seemingly not connected to his primary victim, so he is volatile and lashes out for unknown reasons. Thanks for your help in advance.

• Like 1