Kylie French • MiddleEastern • LL

Well people, I believe I hit the jackpot. I've been wanting meet Kylie for a long time but never had the opportunity to, but now that I've met her, I know for sure anything that comes up in my schedule can wait whenever Kylie visits. 

Everything was just perfect and amazing. (the only mistake is I didn’t have enough time to book for longer time with her:)

First off, the communication was amazing from yfl. Quick and responsive, even received updates for a two min delay which is simply amazing.

When I first saw her, I was like WOW, gorgeous is not even enough to describe her. She is very calm, respectful, kind, amazing, beautiful, thoughtful, and if I had more words in mind trust me I'd write them down. She was so perfect that I literally didn't realize our time went by so fast and I wish had more time to spare. Again, simply perfect. Will more than sure meet again whenever she's here. Not even exaggerating, she is THE BEST that I met. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I second jobo816's review. I saw her tonight, wow. Incredible. Gorgeous in every way. Booking was smooth and easy. The price is amazing when considering the services provided. Received updates up until the meet, great and easy instructions for the whole process.

She was amazingly pleasant, drop dead stunning, I spent nearly two hours with her and she was a dream, she was generous, kind, respectful and very sensual.

I've died and gone to heaven.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kylie is beautiful, with kindness, sensuality, and gentleness to match.  Wonderful person to spend time with.

I have seen Kylie twice now and am a bit hooked. She is absolutely gorgeous but more importantly her personality, commitment to service and demeanour are the best. From the first moment the door opened she seemed genuinely interested if not excited to see me. A hug and kiss is a great way to be greeted.

As far as our time.. it felt genuine, intimate and lots of eye contact.

Overall quite an amazing encounter. Run don’t walk to your appointment.

ML

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.