Kylie Jane and Tantigress • Mixed

I'm the author who first sung the praises of Tantigress . She truly is everything I said she is and hardy hardy's confirmation of this proves the validity of my reco. I've seen her now 7 or 8 times and it never gets old . Not only does she have such a wonderful personality but her skills are off the chart. I envy the 3 way he enjoyed with Tantigress and Kylie Jane. Wow what an experience for sure. I have seen Kylie Jane a few times as well but it's been awhile . She too is a wonderful lady , oh my mind is racing now . I've never had a threesome but I can't think of 2 finer ladies to have my first .

• Like 3

Thanks Boomer for the initial recommendation. I definitely recommend a duo its loads of fun. Remember with the lovely local ladies we have its possible to have the ultimate fantasies at any time.

On 1/17/2022 at 12:01 PM, hardydardy said:

Kylie Jane and Tantigress

A few weeks ago I was intrigued by a recommendation on Lyla. The recommendation was for a lady on Massage Republic that was described as in her forties with the body of a twenty-something. I personally like to stay on the ‘more experienced’ spectrum of the gorgeous women offering ‘to meet’ out there. I contacted the lady and we arranged a date, after a few delays and false starts (most I can take ownership off) she was very patient and we had some great conversations where she told me she was coming back after a bit of time. When we met the connection was instant and the description in the recommendation was great, but reality when we were both in the same room was overwhelming, she has the most easy going personality that relaxes the entire room. It is great when your expectations are exceeded, it makes the fantasy! and in this lady’s re-entry into the life I was the lucky recipient of her experience, she had me explore some places I hadn’t gone before. My time with this Tigress was a magnificent adventure on a king size bed….purrfect!!!

When you’ve had an experience like this one, one is tempted to play it over and over in your mind you think about what you can do to build on it. During ‘pillow talk’ I inquired as to her interest in a duo and she said she was up for anything, of course that reply got my mind racing. My thoughts immediately went to the person who is on the top of mind (and my list) when it comes to being adventurous and anything but vanilla experiences. The thought of the visual turn-on of a caramel skin brunette with a tanned platinum blonde was exhilarating, so I mentioned this lady to my newfound lady (explaining she was no ‘plain Jane’) and she (my new Lady) was interested (and curious, I could tell) I told her that I felt they would really enjoy each others company as they shared similar personalities. I got the go-ahead to explore the duo idea with my platinum friend. Upon my contacting my friend she took time to have a look at my new cohort, and agreed….yay, wow brain is now blown as I imagined the date. Both ladies expressed they were a little apprehensive because they did not know each others likes and dislikes but I cajoled them both. When the day came, I considered adding another invitee to the mix but the connection failed. I am glad I kept it small as when the evening started the presence of these beauties before me, was overwhelming, they quickly found common ground and they ‘introduced’ themselves as I watched….I quickly understood a cuckold point of view LOL. The rest is between us three but I have to say a grand thanks to two of Nova Scotia’s finest gems, Kylie Jane and Tantigress

Lucky bastard!!!😜

Having had the great fortune and pleasure to have met both of these ladies at different points,  I can only imagine what an incredible experience seeing them both at once would be.  You are a lucky man @hardydardy.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.