Sunhope Ness

Tulip would be a good option if you're looking for a young lady there, somewhat curvy lady, youngest i have seen there

Nadia, Linda, Yoyo, Monica are all over 40 if i had to guess

I have never seen Ada, cannot comment on her since i don't know

Nova would be a good option, mid-late 30s, slim build

YMMV, with session, services, depends what you want out of session also 

• Thanks 1

I always like this place , but will never see the new Nova here ! Bad massage with feet dry and scaly skin feeling for almost 20 mins . Massage was no where near as good as most of the Sunhope team  ! Also very agressive with pre tip kinda ruins the mood ! I ready should of denied the extra and done a no extra tip but was there for the HE 😉 

• Thanks 1

First time visiting. Rates were very confusing for me. Great massage. Didn’t realize so many options for an ending. Received receipt for insurance coverage, but receipt looks similar to one given to me from another business. Receipt doesn’t cover the full amount paid, but still a good subsidy. Definitely one I would not mind revisiting for receipt massages. 

I’ve never asked for a receipt as I might be questioned on it ..usually not many options at Sunhope so I’m not sure who you saw or what was offered ?

The ‘tip’ would never be included in the receipt. All these places usually have a deal with one rmt that supplies fake receipts. 

It’s not something I’d be claiming on insurance. When I worked at GWL they had a whole floor dedicated to fraud and investigations. Half the detectives in the city worked for them. It would suck to get put on their bad list and have every prescription or dental claim delayed and questioned. Pretty sure they can notify your employer about fraud too, but can’t give the details. 

Still curious who you saw. 

I’m new to the scene, so experimenting. New insurance company as well, but when I typed in the company search it managed to find the business. Receipt, as I said, only covered a portion of the bill, as they seem to be pre-filled. Think her name started with an A, only there on certain days, Monday Tuesday Wednesday I think.

Edited by Danewguy
Remove name

I guess ,usually only the basics typically

offered here although I heard Tulip would do more ..What did Ada offer ?

She offered me,HE, HE with touching through clothes, or HE topless. 
im still new, so don’t know what the standard options are.

my first time at a Kijiji massage was at crystal massage and I was shocked at just the offer of HE. I didn’t know it was offered. Lol.

Lol, I like how they made claims that they employed staff that weren't of legal age. The average age of the staff at city Amps is probably around 45, I would guess.

Edited by Piranha
  • Haha 2

Yeah I have a very good relation with Linda so I just stick with her.  I’ve seen a few others there but that was probably like 2 years ago 

On 11/13/2023 at 6:12 AM, Danewguy said:

Wow, didn’t know this….petition to shut done sunhope years ago. Petition is closed but be careful?

https://www.change.org/p/scott-gillingham-and-wpg-police-shut-down-illegal-rub-and-tug-sun-hope-wellness

Yeah, i seen that and was worried about it w few years back.

Been there many times though. No issues.

Longtime SP fan here - had a long hiatus for various reasons but back now and sampling various AMPs. 

Was at the Ness location a few weeks ago and saw Cici. Was told she is new there. Age hard to nail down, sometimes I though mid 20s, other times, early 30s. Cute and fit, great attitude. I am an older gent but she treated me like I was an old friend. Not too much conversation as her English is sketchy and my Chinese is even worse. 

Light touch on the massage as requested. A bit of teasing before the flip. Several options after the flip - she up-priced me on a few I am sure. Left happy with about 10 mins still on the clock, which she seemed really pleased about (time for her to clean up before next appt I guess). I suggest that this builds a better rapport with the SP than insisting on "getting your money's worth" by making them work the full time. Anyway, just posted to say Cici is there and give a bit of an idea on her profile.

On 3/25/2022 at 10:53 PM, Jay307 said:

Linda has great attitude to go along with her services 

yes nice personality enjoyed her company visited a week ago

Edited by jizzberry
  • Like 1