Seducing the Mind, Leads to Pleasures of the Flesh

Love is in the air! Will you be my valentine? 

20220116_161255_0000.thumb.png.abf9c3cf6b74cdd2f961f77c9a3492e2.png

Dinner Date (4-5 hours) and overnight (12-15 hours) specials till Feb 28.

Let's enjoy dinner together. We can go out, pick up or design our own menu and share the delights of cooking together. I make an excellent sous chef. We can sample and tease each other during dinner time till we can't wait to enjoy dessert, each other. If dinner isn't enough, we can continue to enjoy our time together cuddle up to watch a movie or deep conversations of whatever our hearts desire. Snuggling in for a night of cuddles, sweet kisses and (hopefully) soft purring. Let's share tea and coffee in the morning as I make us breakfast and a enjoy a moment on the counter or in the shower, before you head out for the day with a smile on your face that will be there all day long. 

20220116_162547_0000.thumb.png.ee3fff9d24eb90e03f595f0312f4aa59.png

Pleasure to make your acquaintance!
I'm Stephanie Mystique, a prefect mix of beauty and brains, a naturally captivating seductress that will have you at ease and standing at attention all at once. I'm available to respectable individuals and couples of all ethics, gender and of impeccable hygiene.

Whether you are an avid adventure or just starting to explore, I'd love to take your hand on an adventure of sensual and passionate exoticness you never knew you craved. Let's share smiles are we get closer to a time only we will ever remember.

Connect with me by text, 902-579-4210, or e-mail [email protected] for rates, and availability*. New Clients, please be prepared to be verified. 

Get know me and follow my sexy adventures www.stephaniemystique.vip, @stephaniemystiq for Twitter and Snapchat and my new online content NLDT CONNECT 

I can't wait to spend time with you,
Stephanie ❤️ 

*Due to the health of our surroundings I am limiting my schedule to one client a day and a max of 4 a week for in person sessions. I do ask for 24 hours notice to properly and fully clean/sanitize my space to be as safe as possible for both of us. I will have a waitlist available, encase of cancellations. 

png_20220116_162907_0000.thumb.png.1eb1dceb398e3586aeadf22748040811.png

• Like 3