I don't imagine that I'd see much of this in Canada, but I saw a picture of this a couple of weeks ago and now I can't find it anywhere. It blew my mind when I saw it and if I was a much younger version of myself, I'd try it.

I also don't imagine that I'd be able to pull it off anymore, myself.

Without a picture, this is going to take a little imagination to set up. I suppose that technically it could work for women as well, but it was just such a striking picture on the man that it stuck in my head.

Here is how you would do it:

You are going to be wearing a large bandana, probably 2' square, folded once diagonally into a triangle.

Run the long edge between your legs along one thigh (let's say the left thigh) as high as you can.

You have one end in front, and one end behind. Bring them both together high up on your right hip snugly and tie a knot.

You have now covered your male animal parts and made a pretty secure package. You are completely nude on your left side and anyone who looks at you is going to be intrigued. In many ways, this would less offensive than a Speedo, especially if you're generously endowed. The double point of the fabric can be slightly adjusted to hang more to the front if needed and it is a racy, yet still modest look. Of course, one butt cheek is completely exposed as well.

Ah, to be 20 again.

• Like 1

So... is the double point of the fabric secured in any way? Or is what remains of your modesty at the mercy of the slightest breeze?

On 1/29/2022 at 12:23 PM, Phaedrus said:

So... is the double point of the fabric secured in any way? Or is what remains of your modesty at the mercy of the slightest breeze?

The snugness of the arrangement to keep if from falling off is enough to keep your parts close to one thigh and not risk any embarrassment. I tried it with one of the large dance bandanas I have laying around (I was making tie-dye ones for dancers for a while and have a few left over) and it worked out quite well.

No, there are no pics. Stop asking.

• Haha 1