New unsure what to do

Hey all any suggestions on best place for someone new to this to look for a provider. There is so much different information out there. As well with Covid a lot of what might have been allowed in session is not, how best to go about asking without asking if you know what I mean? Who would be good for someone newer to this? 

There's a newbie section here, read through those threads. https://www.lyla.ch/forum/157-new-to-this-things-you-should-know/

Read through recommendations and ads carefully to figure out who might best meet your needs. If a provider has a website, read through it carefully.  Don't be afraid to ask a question - just try to avoid asking something that's clearly spelled out on a website or ad.

Great advice. Something I wish I would have received when I started three years ago. Instead I got insults and was accused of being too promotional in my recommendations. But indeed you give sound advice and well written. Research is all important and the best place to start is right here on Lyla.

• Like 1

all of the above and ...

1) if age is not an issue - then go for a recommended mature companion 🥰

• mature ladies are best - for beginners (& in general) - because they know exactly what to do.

2) if you wear strong perfume &/or smoke - ASK if that is okay 🙊

• if the companion has issues - then use odourless deodorant & gallons of mouthwash

3) no matter what anyone says - never drink Red-bull (or similar stuff) before love making - very bad idea 🥵

• keep water bottle for hydrating

~

• Like 1

This was a great article for getting started to. It's by a well written SP from the states. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessiesage/how-to-reach-out-to-a-sex-worker

I do want to comment on activities; As per Canadian laws, it's legal to solicit activities, it's illegal to purchase them. Many of us have multiple profiles available that have an outline on activities we may be willing to provide and are linked on our websites.

Most of us want to keep you safe and not bring any harm to either of us, thus trying to keep within the lines of the law. 

All the ladies recommended by @Zachmont are incredible and would cover almost anything you could want or have a fantasy for. 😘

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2022 at 2:51 PM, Zachmont said:

Some may request a deposit; sometimes, that’s a warning sign of a scam, but the Lyla ladies are 100% legit and you have absolutely nothing to worry about

A lot of great advice here. I'd like to expand on this one point a bit, as it's the newbies that often fall victim.

Many of the legitimate providers do require a deposit to secure their time. Not all do, but some choose to take that step. It is understandable in my opinion as it can make sure the client isn't wasting her time.

There are also tons of "deposit scammers" out there, who post ads to simply get you to e-transfer a deposit and then you never hear from them again. The trick is being able to spot the difference.

Legitimate sp's often have reviews, web sites, social media presence, and many other means of confirming they are legit. It is normally pretty easy to find information on them if you look for it. The scam ads normally do not have any of these things. They also often use stolen photos. (Learning to do a quick image search will help you rule out many of them.) 

Basically, if you are asked to send a deposit, make sure you can find some verifying info before you send it. Also, keep an eye on the warning section here as many scammers get reported there.

Good luck and have fun!

Mikey

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

This was a great article for getting started to. It's by a well written SP from the states. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessiesage/how-to-reach-out-to-a-sex-worker

I do want to comment on activities; As per Canadian laws, it's legal to solicit activities, it's illegal to purchase them. Many of us have multiple profiles available that have an outline on activities we may be willing to provide and are linked on our websites.

Most of us want to keep you safe and not bring any harm to either of us, thus trying to keep within the lines of the law. 

All the ladies recommended by @Zachmont are incredible and would cover almost anything you could want or have a fantasy for. 😘

Thank you all if there is a certain service that is important to you how do you go about finding out if Sorry if stupid questions 

2 hours ago, funtimeshal15 said:

Thank you all if there is a certain service that is important to you how do you go about finding out if Sorry if stupid questions 

There are no stupid questions if asked respectfully. 😉

Make sure you read the ads thoroughly to see if it has already been answered. Also read all of the recco's and see if it was mentioned. If not, then you can ask her. Again be polite and respectful in your communications. Most don't mind inquiries as long as they are polite and brief. (They aren't looking for pen pals, they are running a business.) I'm guessing there aren't many requests they haven't heard already. They will let you know where they stand on it.

You can also reach out to gents who post recco's. Many don't mind answering, at least from their experience. Just remember YMMV. (Your results may vary).

• Thanks 1

On 2/1/2022 at 1:31 PM, funtimeshal15 said:

There are other places we advertise that allow check boxes of details that would be possible. Massage Republic, VIPfavours, and many other sites have activities we would typically offer. 

As Mikey stated, YMMV. For myself, it's an outline of what can be offered. When in doubt, ask politely. Consent is key and hygiene. I don't think there is anything sexier than the smell of a freshly cleaned client I am about to get naughty with. 

• Like 2