Has anyone been there lately?  Last time I was there I saw my regular there, Kate.  Just wondering if there is anyone else worth seeing?

Has anybody seen the new Cindy there?  If you prefer you can pm me.  Moderator, please advise if this message is okay, I don’t want to break any rules. 

haven't seen this Cindy but haven't been by for couple of weeks..also can we make a new thread for WN since they rarely ever are closed and it was probably due to Chinese New Year

so let's not beat a dead horse saying that they are closed

• Thanks 1

On 2/7/2022 at 6:07 PM, tsoforlife said:

haven't seen this Cindy but haven't been by for couple of weeks..also can we make a new thread for WN since they rarely ever are closed and it was probably due to Chinese New Year

so let's not beat a dead horse saying that they are closed

Lovely idea but nearly every WN post gets ripped down eventually because people start mentioning names (much like this post) which is a “no-no” around these parts…💁🏼‍♂️

They are typically never closed, weekends/holidays…one of the most open for business places.  Granted hours may change in winter, these businesses are client driven.  If lots of ppl book later appointments they tend to stay open later.  Summer and end of the restrictions will bring about further changes for the better I’m sure.