Anyone know if she’s legit

Get her to take of picture of her touching her nose or ear.  That's a great way to find out fakes if you are already talking with them over text :)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/7/2022 at 2:14 PM, SteveF said:

Get her to take of picture of her touching her nose or ear.  That's a great way to find out fakes if you are already talking with them over text 🙂

As someone whose actually legit I would never take a photo touching my nose or ear to prove I’m legit. Maybe she is new ?? There are better ways at finding out fakes than asking for free pictures. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

15 hours ago, TheRealMeganXXX said:

As someone whose actually legit I would never take a photo touching my nose or ear to prove I’m legit. Maybe she is new ?? There are better ways at finding out fakes than asking for free pictures. 

Right!? 

One of the first things we quickly learn as a new sp, is that the people asking for pics, generally don't book. 

Even before I knew this, I'd not have taken personalized pics for a stranger online, for free? 😕

• Like 7

True, I guess as being fairly new to this it's a tough call with how many don't use Lyla, and how many fake posts are on leolist.  I mean the pic doesn't have to show your face.  But yeah maybe it's a bad idea.

• Like 2

On 2/9/2022 at 10:42 AM, MsManda said:

Right!? 

One of the first things we quickly learn as a new sp, is that the people asking for pics, generally don't book. 

Even before I knew this, I'd not have taken personalized pics for a stranger online, for free? 😕

Serious question: I've heard this a lot on this forum, "don't ask me for a picture [for free]"

I understand why SPs would say that, no question.

I am one of the folks who would gladly pay, say, $40-$50 to verify an SP is who she claims to be in her ad. In fact, in a way I do it frequently - I'll subscribe to OF if it's listed (and yes, @MsManda, I subscribe to your page* 😊) - short of that... Is there a generally accepted system for buying/selling a 'verification' picture? 

---

*Just remembered that you were in fact the reason I knew OnlyFans existed - read an interview you did, maybe CBC(?) - I literally had no idea that the sw industry existed in Halifax 🤷‍♂️ thank you :)

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Serious question: I've heard this a lot on this forum, "don't ask me for a picture [for free]"

I understand why SPs would say that, no question.

I am one of the folks who would gladly pay, say, $40-$50 to verify an SP is who she claims to be in her ad. In fact, in a way I do it frequently - I'll subscribe to OF if it's listed (and yes, @MsManda, I subscribe to your page* 😊) - short of that... Is there a generally accepted system for buying/selling a 'verification' picture? 

---

*Just remembered that you were in fact the reason I knew OnlyFans existed - read an interview you did, maybe CBC(?) - I literally had no idea that the sw industry existed in Halifax 🤷‍♂️ thank you 🙂

Ouuu thanks for subscribing! ❤️

I'm reeeeealllllllll 😈 and I'm happy to have had a hand in introducing you to this sexy underworld hehe 

To be fair, I'm not sure if a new sp would have a system for selling pics.. It'd depend on the provider for sure. When I started, it was a different era 😂

Those of us who have a website/onlyfans/etc generally love to send people there lol but perhaps asking if she's got a site, social media, OF, or offering something for her troubles to take said pic? 

It's still an easy way to get ripped off, on either side, but it's less costly/risky than booking a date with a scammer, or having an sp sending out oddly specific pics that sound like they're about to be used as verification on another site, or worse 🤷

Idk.. I don't really have a solution; I know it's a risk to book with anyone, especially without reviews..

I was more hoping to offer some perspective from the Sp side, and why a provider might not be immediately a sketch bag just for not sending pics to the people who contact them ❤️

• Like 4

lol well if you're not willing to send a non-sexual pic of yourself proving that you're real, then you'll likely never get hired by me bc I require a meeting in person in a public space before any money is exchanged. Works every time.

Anyway it'd be nice to book a lady in Truro, as I grew up there and the nostalgia might really add to the experience. It's a cozy town.

Edited by Prince Clay
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

It's nothing personal. I just have to meet someone in person before I can hire them. The way they speak, their scent, their body-language. It's just nice to know what I'm paying for, for that fleeting hour.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I agree with Ms Manda on this one. It's not fair nor realistic to expect an SP to meet you for free . Their time should be respected and compensated for . In my experience most providers allow a little chit chat to make sure the comfort level is there . I've left when I have not felt comfortable but I leave something for their time. Most have understood graciously some not so . Maybe this may not be considered proper but I feel it's fair .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Prince Clay said:

It's nothing personal. I just have to meet someone in person before I can hire them. The way they speak, their scent, their body-language. It's just nice to know what I'm paying for, for that fleeting hour.

I have to question how many times this has actually worked for you? I've been at this a long time and I think most of the ladies I have met over the years would immediately block/ignore you for even asking. (Especially for a one hour appointment). The rest of them would likely have some choice words for you ;) . Maybe I'm wrong but I have a hard time believing that you ask this regularly with any degree of success, at least without offering some compensation for their time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I've had encounters that were a waste of money, with people who were not so passionate. I've also worked with fellow fetishists to have marvelous encounters and events in Toronto, Greece, London and even Hell(Michigan!) xD I've played the role of a SW myself, as a session wrestler anyway, briefly. 

It prefer quality over quantity, so my success rate isn't what's important. The times this *has* worked, it has worked remarkably well.

1 hour ago, Mikeyboy said:

I have to question how many times this has actually worked for you? I've been at this a long time and I think most of the ladies I have met over the years would immediately block/ignore you for even asking. (Especially for a one hour appointment). The rest of them would likely have some choice words for you 😉 . Maybe I'm wrong but I have a hard time believing that you ask this regularly with any degree of success, at least without offering some compensation for their time. 

I'm very curious too, as I am part of that "choice words and blocked" umbrella.

Unprofessional approaches and lack of respect for someones protocol, doesn't vibe well with most people. This feels like something a "SB/SD" arrangement would start like. First hand actually, yes... this is how most would start. But what people don't understand is that protocol for online SW, Sugaring SW and FSSW are all VERY DIFFERENT. If you get used to the protocol for SBs or online SW, you're going to have to go through alot more hoops and follow a way more strict protocol to see someone who gets paid for their TIME (including random outcall meets).

Emotional vampires are the biggest issue when a John goes from OF to booking someone... "$4.33/minute." This means if you email talking about random bs, we're probably not going to respond if you don't attach a payment for our time taken to read and respond. It's really that simple.

Manda hit the nail on the head, no sane SW is going to go out in a public place and meet "you" in person, to decide if they should meet you in person. That's fucking weird man. Best of luck. 

* what also bothers me is that if someone asks for compensation for their time, that they don't willingly offer for free - they get labeled as "not passionate about it."

WELL NO! IM PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING MONEY... not seeing you for free and making a connection to see if we vibe. It's my job to make sure we vibe and if you don't like how the first session went, don't come back. But you're not going to waste MY time to figure that out. I'm still going to be paid.

This is not Amazon, no refunds or exchanges. No 30 day trial. You get what you get and you take the chance... I dont ask John's to meet in public first to see if we vibe, I take the risk because that's all part of the game. 

Okay, I'm done. Thanks for coming to my TedTalk. Have a good day. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

On 2/26/2022 at 9:14 AM, Prince Clay said:

lol well if you're not willing to send a non-sexual pic of yourself proving that you're real, then you'll likely never get hired by me bc I require a meeting in person in a public space before any money is exchanged. Works every time.

Anyway it'd be nice to book a lady in Truro, as I grew up there and the nostalgia might really add to the experience. It's a cozy town.

I will not be spending any extra time, money or effort above what I have put into my marketing (website, social medias, Lyla, online content, creating profiles, advertising, professional photos, ect) to meet some entitled person who thinks they are above my safety, security and thinks less of me because they don't value my time to compensate for meeting. As @MsManda put it, we leave sexy breadcrumb trails for you to follow and get all the information you need to make a decision to see us. 

For an SP that is new, don't send them photos. I have seen enough pic collector collections to know you are risking your safety. It takes them showing the wrong person or blasting it out to hurt you, be it psychical, mental or emotionally, or lose your job(s), family and housing. Build your content, build you ads, build your website if you choose too. If you need help, there is a ton of helpful information on this board to get you up and running. 

24 minutes ago, SarahAlexxx said:

WELL NO! IM PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING MONEY... not seeing you for free and making a connection to see if we vibe. It's my job to make sure we vibe and if you don't like how the first session went, don't come back. But you're not going to waste MY time to figure that out. I'm still going to be paid.

This is not Amazon, no refunds or exchanges. No 30 day trial. You get what you get and you take the chance... I dont ask John's to meet in public first to see if we vibe, I take the risk because that's all part of the game. 

Okay, I'm done. Thanks for coming to my TedTalk. Have a good day. 

AMEN!!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Prince Clay said:

I've had encounters that were a waste of money, with people who were not so passionate. I've also worked with fellow fetishists to have marvelous encounters and events in Toronto, Greece, London and even Hell(Michigan!) xD I've played the role of a SW myself, as a session wrestler anyway, briefly. 

It prefer quality over quantity, so my success rate isn't what's important. The times this *has* worked, it has worked remarkably well.

Your expectations are completely out of line.

I am probably the worst new client ever for approaching things the right way, and not following proper protocol...I'm lucky that the lovely ladies I have met were patient and gracious, but they didn't have to be. I would love to spend time with them anywhere, anytime, and they likely know that, haha...but I would never ask anything like what you suggest.

Their jobs are hard enough already. Don't make them harder, and respect them and their time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I guess I'm just old fashioned. I have to hear your voice, get a vibe. To speak in person, eye to eye, so we understand each other. It's really not so unusual. Have a great day.

5 minutes ago, Prince Clay said:

I guess I'm just old fashioned. I have to hear your voice, get a vibe. To speak in person, eye to eye, so we understand each other. It's really not so unusual. Have a great day.

I understand the desire, and the rationale from your side. The reality for these ladies is it is not practical, nor is it safe.

As @MsManda pointed out, it would be very easy to arrange a meet and then follow them when they leave.

as @SarahAlexxx said, it's her job to make sure you feel well looked after. Read her reviews...they'll tell you if she's good at her job. (They all agree, btw,,,she is)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Prince Clay said:

Make sure to contact a provider that requires phone conversations to verify otherwise it's rude to expect one from someone that doesn't offer them. Imo and experience, those that want phone calls are time waster and beating it on the other end. Top it off, it's never a discrete conversation, nor can you insure someone isn't recording the conversation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StephanieMystique said:

Make sure to contact a provider that requires phone conversations to verify otherwise it's rude to expect one from someone that doesn't offer them. Imo and experience, those that want phone calls are time waster and beating it on the other end. Top it off, it's never a discrete conversation, nor can you insure someone isn't recording the conversation. 

Or maybe politely ask if they would have a short conversation with you, with an offer to compensate for their time? 

I'd prefer a meeting in person, most of the time my phone isn't even activated lol. 

Especially being into specific kinks, that require some force and domination, I like to meet who I'll be paying, over coffee or tea. I don't take this sort of thing lightly, it's an investment. I don't come across money easily so I like to be particular about who I pay for this. I've had bad experiences in the past and really I can't take any chances either. I don't feel like I'm in a powerful, privileged position here, it's just for my own emotional and financial safety.

1 minute ago, Prince Clay said:

I don't come across money easily so I like to be particular about who I pay for this. 

There is the truth right there. If you can't afford an hour of an SPs, Mistress or Subs time to learn about them and see if you vibe then you shouldn't be asking.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2