Anyone know if she’s legit

25 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

Hahaha…please, don’t ever change.

Oh I won't... and it definitely won't be on account of some self proclaimed Prince. 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Halifax is a small city too, so it's fairly easy to meet up. If it seems like dating to you, ok? I haven't had a date for over a decade lol, I've forgotten how that goes.

I'm not new at this, just not impressed by most people. The right lady will see this or not, and send a private message. She'll avoid adding to a pile on bc she's classy like that. I hope she's a boxer or something. 

And yes my approach alienates me from the majority of women in this industry but lol, the average woman in this industry had no interest in me when I was polite, either. 

9 minutes ago, Prince Clay said:

Halifax is a small city too, so it's fairly easy to meet up. If it seems like dating to you, ok? I haven't had a date for over a decade lol, I've forgotten how that goes.

I'm not new at this, just not impressed by most people. The right lady will see this or not, and send a private message. She'll avoid adding to a pile on bc she's classy like that. I hope she's a boxer or something. 

And yes my approach alienates me from the majority of women in this industry but lol, the average woman in this industry had no interest in me when I was polite, either. 

Probably because you come across as arrogant and entitled. But that's just my two cents. A girl jumping in your inbox screams desperation. Take that chance. 😆 

Also, asking a sex worker to "beat you up" is super red flag. Just saying. 

1 minute ago, Prince Clay said:

Honestly i doubt I'll find what I'm looking for on this site, but I'm in no hurry. 

Then carry on. Because the sexy trail you left behind here, isn't going to get you far on this site.

Try SeekingArrangements. You might have more luck. But youde have to dish out the membership fee. 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Prince Clay said:

I'm thankful that you're not the arbiter of sexy, now. Luckily for me. 

Good bye.

Oh dear God me too. Ya'll would be having Anthony Hopkins for Lunch. 😉

Byeee Friend. Have good day! I hope you get the help you need. ♡

51 minutes ago, Prince Clay said:

Polite gentlemen are my absolute favorite! And, while I respect others and myself -and require the same (hence my avid love of gentlemen), I dont think so highly of myself that I believe Im a rare breed in that way around here!! Most of the lyla ladies directly speak of respect in their ads 💯

Fair warning: I can smell a fake though so you have to be genuinely polite and respectful, not using niceties to mask arrogance.

For any new SWs here, if you want to but dont know how to yet, read Clays posts closely and you will find examples of this so you too can learn to spot the fake gentlemen. They dont come around here often, or last long here! 

Thank you to Clay for the educational examples provided here, such a prince...

Last words from me on this are directly for all the impeccable gentlemen of Lyla; I adore you ALL and what better time to extend my heartfelt thanks to each of you for making being part of this industry worth the toll it sometimes takes. Every industry has its downside, and you all are definitely top the list of upsides! 

Cheers 🥂

S. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Sugar Kayne said:

💯

Thank you to Clay for the educational examples provided here, such a prince...

Last words from me on this are directly for all the impeccable gentlemen of Lyla; I adore you ALL and what better time to extend my heartfelt thanks to each of you for making being part of this industry worth the toll it sometimes takes. Every industry has its downside, and you all are definitely top the list of upsides! 

YES!

The ones that know, know.

Gentlemen don't need to say they are. They keep there mouth shut (can't talk with a full mouth. 😉 )

You get it! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Prince Clay said:

It's all perspective. I don't have to fake anything.

I think you just enjoy being talked down to.

I think its goes back to the whole "how do you feel about beating up guys?" and I've finally come to realize, you're probably knocking off to this.

Kinda hot. Kinda not. All perspective I guess. 😆 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Prince Clay said:

You assume a lot. 

I tired putting you on ignore, but it hasn't worked. I have no desire to interact with you in particular.

Oh cool! Me too. I didn't plan on going anywhere. You said bye, I figured youde be gone by now. Lucky for me there's no block button on this site... so I'll continue to have the last word until you disappear. You said yourself you won't find what youre looking for on this site. Have a good day! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

You eat pasta and pussy? 

lmao having read this whole thread, probably the  best comment yet lol

your awesome @SarahAlexxx, love your Attitude!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HoldenG8 said:

lmao having read this whole thread, probably the  best comment yet lol

your awesome @SarahAlexxx, love your Attitude!!

Hahah, idk about that. @cactuskilla nailed that comedic climax pretty good.

What a fun episode that was guys! It's a wrap. Great job! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/6/2022 at 1:24 AM, wildcat9654 said:

Sooooo.... any info on the aforementioned lady in Truro?

Welp, this thread was definitely hijacked 🤣 

That said, I recall reading somewhere on lyla (i think it was in the how to spot fakes thread by @Greenteal in the New To This section) that generic, have you seen her posts arent allowed anymore, anyway... 🙃

5 minutes ago, Sugar Kayne said:

Welp, this thread was definitely hijacked 🤣 

That said, I recall reading somewhere on lyla (i think it was in the how to spot fakes thread by @Greenteal in the New To This section) that generic, have you seen her posts arent allowed anymore, anyway... 🙃

Screenshot_20220307-123659_Chrome.jpg

On 3/1/2022 at 12:43 PM, Prince Clay said:

Yes it's a luxury. It's quite expensive for an hour , let alone two. I just have to meet the SW first before I pay them anything. You can pile on all you like but the fact r, that's the narcissism of Trump and Putin.emains: I am at risk also, not just of being scammed, but by being let down by an otherwise earnest SW, even though it could be avoided by a 5 to 10 minute meeting a day or two beforehand.

I didn't bring up therapy, you lot did. It was a dig at me lol. "Maybe you should go get therapy" ...well the same goes to you. I support therapy for everyone. It should be covered by healthcare.

I am in the process of asking to meet some SP's as you prefer, but -- please hear this:

- I offer payment

- I expect most (pr all?) to decline, and respect that

- I study up here and learn from the wisdom and SAFETY requirements of SP's who generously share here about their experience, expectations, comfort level, and frightening situations.

From what I have read of your posts, friend, I would not agree to meet with you, paid or otherwise. You scare me because you are too stuck in your own point of view to hear others or if you do, insist on your opinion despite heavy contradictory evidence. At a greater extreme this is Narcissism: Like Trump and Putin. VERY SCARY.

But I also have sympathy for your intentions and your fears and may also be guilty of asking for what most SP's cannot and will not provide  I expect to post a separate comment for that issue,. It might hijack this thread..

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2022 at 12:41 PM, SarahAlexxx said:

Using SWs as a therapist or ANY kind of emotional outlet is extremely selfish. We aren't trained professionals - seek help. 

Also, your emotional and financial safety is NOTHING compared to finding one of us dead in a hotel room, or as Manda said, stalked and beaten. I'm sorry, but I do not give you sympathy. You need to seek your own aid that isn't putting someone else at risk. 

@SarahAlexxx,

I'd be honoured to have a dialogue with you (and others?) about your first statement.

Is not Sex Therapy a legitimate calling that some SP's do well and by choice, and it is (IMO) psycho-emotional requiring rare depths of empathy? Yes, only like first aid, but many clients will be unaware of their need for professional referral to a qualified psychotherapist? To some degree, I expect every client is satisfying psychosocial needs (subconsciously). Sometimes the "treatment" helps, and sometimes it makes things worse.

If you take up my invitation maybe copy and paste as a new thread?

On 3/1/2022 at 1:31 PM, Sugar Kayne said:

This sounds like what youd expect from traditional dating. 

The fact is that it IS unusual in the SW industry. Thats why providers give details about their look and service prior to bookings. Hesitant clients can ask to negotiate a fee beforehand that if you meet and dont want to go through the whole encounter, the client gives the lady some cash - not the whole amount but enough to compensate. Thats how we navigate the fine line between risk 4 the gent and risk 4 the lady when it comes to in person "chemistry tests"

Hi @Sugar Kayne, you planted this seed in me ;-). But I have not yet planted mine. If I wanted to meet you only to talk (but the flesh is weak), PM me your terms, please.