Anyone know if she’s legit

6 minutes ago, Prince Clay said:

I'd prefer a meeting in person, most of the time my phone isn't even activated lol. 

Especially being into specific kinks, that require some force and domination, I like to meet who I'll be paying, over coffee or tea. I don't take this sort of thing lightly, it's an investment. I don't come across money easily so I like to be particular about who I pay for this. I've had bad experiences in the past and really I can't take any chances either. I don't feel like I'm in a powerful, privileged position here, it's just for my own emotional and financial safety.

If safety is important to you, I think you have to realize that safety is an incredibly important factor for these ladies.

Also, if your emotional safety is that much of a concern, it might be better to consider a different hobby until that is under control. I don't say that in a rude or condescending way...you can't convey tone over text. Emotional regulation isn't easy, so if you have any issues in that area, you have my sympathy.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

I think you have to realize that safety is an incredibly important factor for these ladies.

Yes that's very relatable. I relate with the ladies. Also, I'm cautious and jaded, and I know my worth. So, unless you're a well known session wrestler ..I request a meeting first.

Edited by Prince Clay

5 minutes ago, Prince Clay said:

Don't misinterpret me. I have savings. I am just particular about who I pay. Good bye.

Invest your time in researching them to make sure they are the right fit and invest your money in the time that they are putting forth for you. 
If you don't want to do it that way, maybe being on a 'professionals get paid for their time' site isn't the place for you to be. 

2 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

If safety is important to you, I think you have to realize that safety is an incredibly important factor for these ladies.

Also, if your emotional safety is that much of a concern, it might be better to consider a different hobby until that is under control. I don't say that in a rude or condescending way...you can't convey tone over text. Emotional regulation isn't easy, so if you have any issues in that area, you have my sympathy.

Great point. If emotional safety is an issue, maybe seek counseling/therapy instead as a better investment of money and time. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, StephanieMystique said:

isn't the place for you to be. 

Great point. If emotional safety is an issue, maybe seek counseling/therapy instead as a better investment of money and time. 

People always tell me that. "maybe this isn't the place for you". And many also try to diagnose me. Well, I suspect that is gaslighting. 

1 minute ago, Prince Clay said:

People always tell me that. "maybe this isn't the place for you". And many also try to diagnose me. Well, I suspect that is gaslighting. 

If this is "always" being told to you, and "many" try to diagnose you...YOU are the common factor here.

I don't know about the gaslighting, but I do know denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

To everyone else...I'm sorry, yes, I know that was lame. I have my brilliant moments, today isn't one of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, StephanieMystique said:

There is the truth right there. If you can't afford an hour of an SPs, Mistress or Subs time to learn about them and see if you vibe then you shouldn't be asking.  

THIS! WE ARE A LUXURY, NOT A RIGHT. If you can't afford to keep your phone on, then you can't afford a SW. That simple. If someone tells me they don't have an active number, how will they text when they arrive? Not an excuse. You are not a Prince and we are not "hired by you" we accept you as a client and you PAY our SERVICE FEE. You are not owners of our time. Simple as that. Have good day!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Using SWs as a therapist or ANY kind of emotional outlet is extremely selfish. We aren't trained professionals - seek help. 

Also, your emotional and financial safety is NOTHING compared to finding one of us dead in a hotel room, or as Manda said, stalked and beaten. I'm sorry, but I do not give you sympathy. You need to seek your own aid that isn't putting someone else at risk. 

• Like 4

Yes it's a luxury. It's quite expensive for an hour , let alone two. I just have to meet the SW first before I pay them anything. You can pile on all you like but the fact remains: I am at risk also, not just of being scammed, but by being let down by an otherwise earnest SW, even though it could be avoided by a 5 to 10 minute meeting a day or two beforehand.

I didn't bring up therapy, you lot did. It was a dig at me lol. "Maybe you should go get therapy" ...well the same goes to you. I support therapy for everyone. It should be covered by healthcare.

Edited by Prince Clay
  • Like 1

Furthermore, you talk as though I don't have SW as friends and associates. I do. I understand the threats and risks they live with. It doesn't change my position.

1 minute ago, Prince Clay said:

Yes it's a luxury. It's quite expensive for an hour , let alone two. I just have to meet the SW first before I pay them anything. You can pile on all you like but the fact remains: I am at risk also, not just of being scammed, but by being let down by an otherwise earnest SW, even though it could be avoided by a 5 to 10 minute meeting a day or two beforehand.

Then pay for their time that they meet you. But you'll rarely get a yes. You're allowed to have your view and allowed to be old fashion... but knowledge is power and if you open your mind up to other peoples thoughts, feelings, emotions and SAFETY... you might get somewhere instead of bitching on the internet. Like someone else said... YOU are the common factor here. Fix yourself. Fix the issue. 

• Like 5

Just now, Prince Clay said:

Furthermore, you talk as though I don't have SW as friends and associates. I do. I understand the threats and risks they live with. It doesn't change my position.

Then you will never truly be an ally. It's that simple. Byeeeeeeee

• Like 3

Just now, Prince Clay said:

I relate more with the suffragettes than the allies, tbh, but yes I'm more of an ally than you'll ever understand, perhaps.

Oh it shows. 🤷‍♀️

Gotta run! Having lunch with another provider. I'm gunna ask my waitress if I can sample the food first, before I decide to pay for it.

Wish me luck! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Not that in any way I'm against free speech but this thread is about to go sideways very soon  in my opinion . Sometimes we must agree to disagree and move on . Prince Clay will continue to justify his actions and those on the other side will put theirs forward  , I don't see any common ground here . That's my final say . Let's remember to all play nice .

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, boomer01 said:

Not that in any way I'm against free speech but this thread is about to go sideways very soon  in my opinion . Sometimes we must agree to disagree and move on . Prince Clay will continue to justify his actions and those on the other side will put theirs forward  , I don't see any common ground here . That's my final say . Let's remember to all play nice .

I play fair. Doesn't always mean nice. 😉

There's a difference between bullying and educating. Sometimes children throw tempertantrums to get what they want. It's up to the parent to explain why ABC isn't happening. Exactly what's going on here. We (as a SW community) are trying to EDUCATE someone on how things are done, as well as protect other, and future SW in the industry. This thread and kind of discussion are extremely important for new people. However, if they don't want to listen to the class, they WILL get detention. 😉 I know how to use a meter stick. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

I'm not a fan of pasta.🤷‍♂️

Then don't eat it. But don't expect those who do eat it, to let you try a bite of theirs. XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This thread is hilarious, I've learned a ton and am going to change the way I approach making bookings.

I'm gonna start requiring SPs to send me a photo of them with their keyboard on their head to verify their pics. If they can accomplish this task then they may have the privilege of meeting me for coffee so I can determine if they're truly worthy of me. I'm an old fashioned guy though so I'll gladly pay for their coffee (none of that frappuccino shit though, I don't come across money easily). 

I expect this rigorous screening process will weed out approximately 100% of all SPs on planet earth and I'll finally have the time and energy to get back to my true passion: whittling. 

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Then don't eat it. But don't expect those who do eat it, to let you try a bite of theirs. XD

Hahaha…please, don’t ever change.

1 hour ago, Prince Clay said:

I guess I'm just old fashioned. I have to hear your voice, get a vibe. To speak in person, eye to eye, so we understand each other. It's really not so unusual. Have a great day.

This sounds like what youd expect from traditional dating. 

The fact is that it IS unusual in the SW industry. Thats why providers give details about their look and service prior to bookings. Hesitant clients can ask to negotiate a fee beforehand that if you meet and dont want to go through the whole encounter, the client gives the lady some cash - not the whole amount but enough to compensate. Thats how we navigate the fine line between risk 4 the gent and risk 4 the lady when it comes to in person "chemistry tests"

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sugar Kayne said:

This sounds like what youd expect from traditional dating. 

The fact is that it IS unusual in the SW industry. Thats why providers give details about their look and service prior to bookings. Hesitant clients can ask to negotiate a fee beforehand that if you meet and dont want to go through the whole encounter, the client gives the lady some cash - not the whole amount but enough to compensate. Thats how we navigate the fine line between risk 4 the gent and risk 4 the lady when it comes to in person "chemistry tests"

This may totally work for you and I'm glad it does. But there will be NO negotiations on my rates. Meet me for dinner for 10 minutes when I only allow one hour minimums, means you will still be required to pay me for the HOUR I set aside for you... even if you leave after 10 minutes. 

• Like 3