SP's who really get into receiving oral

I would suggest to simply ask the SP, once you've chosen one and have arrived at a time. In my experience, if they say "kinky" or "fetish-friendly" in their description, then I find they'll be open for you to at least ask. They may not be in the  mood for it that day, but if you love giving oral to a beautiful woman like I do, it's worth asking. Sometimes I haven't had the guts to ask through text, but once I arrive (and if I've booked for 2 hours), I will get a sense if she'd be into it, and I ask, and I'd say over half the time they say yes. There's nothing that turns me on more than seeing a woman in pleasure, might I also suggest this position:

11_1.png

That way you get to see her face and reaction and get to see what she's liking and when she's close to climaxing.

Also, some stellar advice here:

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/how-to-perform-cunnilingus#fa-qs

This upped my game, and so far every SP that I've given head to has been very satisfied.  DM me for even more tips 🙂

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RobertDion said:

I would suggest to simply ask the SP, once you've chosen one and have arrived at a time. In my experience, if they say "kinky" or "fetish-friendly" in their description, then I find they'll be open for you to at least ask. They may not be in the  mood for it that day, but if you love giving oral to a beautiful woman like I do, it's worth asking. Sometimes I haven't had the guts to ask through text, but once I arrive (and if I've booked for 2 hours), I will get a sense if she'd be into it, and I ask, and I'd say over half the time they say yes. There's nothing that turns me on more than seeing a woman in pleasure, might I also suggest this position:

11_1.png

That way you get to see her face and reaction and get to see what she's liking and when she's close to climaxing.

Also, some stellar advice here:

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/how-to-perform-cunnilingus#fa-qs

This upped my game, and so far every SP that I've given head to has been very satisfied.  DM me for even more tips 🙂

Ask first but some girls like Exotic Danielle do make a point of looking for someone to sit on your face.

Great link Robert! Might also ask if she would like one or both nipples touched. If Yes, get her to show you what she likes.

Edited by leon1972
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, longslowlicks said:

So  I am coming to Halifax in the not so distant future and would like to know what SP's really get into it when receiving oral.

Well....... username checks out...

• Haha 2

On 2/6/2022 at 11:54 AM, leon1972 said:

Ask first but some girls like Exotic Danielle do make a point of looking for someone to sit on your face.

Great link Robert! Might also ask if she would like one or both nipples touched. If Yes, get her to show you what she likes.

Hahahahahahaha 😏😋💦

• Like 1