I’m not 100% about providers in Yarmouth.. 

I do know that if you book a couple hours and compensate for the drive, you could definitely find a reliable SP here on Lyla.

I recommend probably spending the night in town and see someone on your stay, though.

I did a personal trip recently as it's an area of the province I haven't spent much time and absolutely loved the area. It has historical charm and beautiful water front gardens/sitting areas. I would absolutely love to come visit for a couple of days or have a full weekend date of exploring and enjoying the town. ❤️

Ideally, I would need a min of 2 bookings to come visit and I would do Sunday evening, all day Monday, and Tuesday morning. 

I am currently putting my spring tour schedule together. You are welcome to reach out and help influence the dates. 

1 hour ago, StephanieMystique said:

I did a personal trip recently as it's an area of the province I haven't spent much time and absolutely loved the area. It has historical charm and beautiful water front gardens/sitting areas. I would absolutely love to come visit for a couple of days or have a full weekend date of exploring and enjoying the town. ❤️

Ideally, I would need a min of 2 bookings to come visit and I would do Sunday evening, all day Monday, and Tuesday morning. 

I am currently putting my spring tour schedule together. You are welcome to reach out and help influence the dates. 

Well I have to say this is more then I expected ... I feel like I am down at the end of the world.  Should you be able to make it down this way please keep me in mind.  I am VERY INEXPERIENCE with all this and well sex too actual. Up front I will say I have some health issue ... I wear a cochlear implant, wearing it I have functionable hearing without it I have no hearing. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 10:01 PM, ShyVitgin said:

Well I have to say this is more then I expected ... I feel like I am down at the end of the world.  Should you be able to make it down this way please keep me in mind.  I am VERY INEXPERIENCE with all this and well sex too actual. Up front I will say I have some health issue ... I wear a cochlear implant, wearing it I have functionable hearing without it I have no hearing. 

Wonderful! I am sure we will have an amazing time either way. ❤️ No expectation and communication makes for a great time. 

I am looking at making a trip to Yarmouth Sunday March 27 - Monday the 28th. 
I posted my full March schedule in the schedule section and will be updating my website shortly. 
I know its a little ways away but I am hoping to give enough notice of me coming that I could make this trip more often.