Wish Someone a Happy Valentine's 🌹

Guest lydiahardwood

Spread some love for Valentine’s! 🌹

What’s the best gift to get for Valentine’s Day? Compliments, of course!

Use this thread to tag your Valentine and say something you love about them. This is a great chance to get your favourite Provider (or client) more recognition, as well as put a smile on their face.

6gFanjyO6I2z9V5M_jB-YB3892JVoBzLnJrc_zSU2dd4MIUNMV9YfQnv5UnJtva5kcPavE5ebXjz6izfYtk6VvFZG7PWyxg4UUHrCZhhxgnemLkAuPOfveNF8huJs57ciudY2Rs4

Guest lydiahardwood

I am going to start with nominating @KylieJane - she is clearly so hard working, positive and popular with her clients. I hope you have a day filled with love and appreciation ❤️🌹

4 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

I am going to start with nominating @KylieJane - she is clearly so hard working, positive and popular with her clients. I hope you have a day filled with love and appreciation ❤️🌹

I totally agree and I certainly second the nomination of @KylieJane! She is very supportive, always positive and encouraging! Add to this that she is very beautiful with a smile that is contagious! Her companionship has been and continues to be of great importance to me. I always wish I could do more for her. Thank you Kylie Jane! Oh to be your Valentine!!!

• Like 6

I would like to nominate 3 ladies. They are different but equally wonderful. They are @JessyCeleste, @moniquematheson, and @heidiking. I have had the pleasure of meeting these fine ladies and hope to see them again.

• Like 4

@Cheeky.char because you deserve so much more than just a post. You're an amazing girl. Youre my best friend and I'm so glad I have you to turn to. You are the most amazing and strong lady Ive ever become friends with. Love you sm!

• Like 7

To everyone, we all need love and hugs.  Btw $100 OFF for clients as my gift during the week of Valentine's Day 

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

@Cheeky.char because you deserve so much more than just a post. You're an amazing girl. Youre my best friend and I'm so glad I have you to turn to. You are the most amazing and strong lady Ive ever become friends with. Love you sm!

@SarahAlexxx you making me cry 😭 ♥️ I’m sending a valentines wish back to you for alllll of those reasons, and also for listening to me cry, and bitch and complain, and never making me feel like I have to apologize for it… oh, and the Disney plus lol 

I’d like to send another to @charlottequinn123 for making me feel so, so loved, and listening to me, and answering every question that crosses my mind! 💕 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

While not really a Valentine, I do wish NJ and roamingguy all the best with their health issues. They have been great contributors and deserve good wishes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cheeky.char said:

@SarahAlexxx you making me cry 😭 ♥️ I’m sending a valentines wish back to you for alllll of those reasons, and also for listening to me cry, and bitch and complain, and never making me feel like I have to apologize for it… oh, and the Disney plus lol

again with the Disney...is @SarahAlexxx secretly a Disney Princess?

@Cheeky.char so cool to see the comeraderie between you both...and the banter with you both is top notch!! 

• Like 5

On 2/7/2022 at 4:03 AM, lydiahardwood said:

Thank you, xo.  I appreciate all you do here. 

• Like 5

Guest lydiahardwood

My Valentine today (yes, I get a new one every day 🤣) is @Cheeky.char too. As @SarahAlexxx said, she is hella strong, beautiful and kind. Over Christmas, she sent me a personal message wishing me happy holidays and it really made me smile to think she'd thought of me. She's also forever RTing things for us and giving us shout outs. Not to mention her interview with us, which made me appreciate her and her strength even more. Girl, you are amazing and I hope you know it. ❤️ 

Guest lydiahardwood
20 hours ago, Rylee Love 069 said:

@lydiahardwood

I'm tagging you for your kindness, hardwork, humour and empathy 😁🥰🌻🌹

You are so kind! Appreciate you ❤️ 

On 2/7/2022 at 7:56 AM, wynn said:

I would like to nominate 3 ladies. They are different but equally wonderful. They are @JessyCeleste, @moniquematheson, and @heidiking. I have had the pleasure of meeting these fine ladies and hope to see them again.

Awww thank you so much Wynn! Happy Valentine's Day to you to my sweet!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

My Valentine today (yes, I get a new one every day 🤣) is @Cheeky.char too. As @SarahAlexxx said, she is hella strong, beautiful and kind. Over Christmas, she sent me a personal message wishing me happy holidays and it really made me smile to think she'd thought of me. She's also forever RTing things for us and giving us shout outs. Not to mention her interview with us, which made me appreciate her and her strength even more. Girl, you are amazing and I hope you know it. ❤️ 

Thank you, Lydia 🥺♥️☺️

• Like 2

So first I'd like to tag every hobbyist and every SW! Especially those I have shared time and pleasure with.

A personal tag for every gent who has taken the time to write a reco for me!

Id of course like to tag @wynn for always being a gentleman who supports me every chance he gets and is also just a great and thoughtful person. Id also like to second his tags for @NotchJohnson and @roamingguy I didn't know of RG's health issues but did know of NJ's. You guys are both precious to us all, you have contributed so much, not just on this site which is already enough, but in all the help you've both offered to hobbyists and companions alike.

A very special tag to @NotchJohnson for our Saturday mornings which I miss and for all the ... everything. He knows. 

Although she's gotten one already @lydiahardwood has to get a Valentine tag for bringing this site back to life and working tirelessly to keep it going. For her amazing heart and kindness. Her patience and understanding and just everything she is!

I also would like to tag @Vicky Lopez in Montreal who is currently on hiatus but will be back for being a long time friend and lover & duo-partner

Finally the amazing @Julie Claret  For also being a long time friend. lover and an amazing in-call and Dungeon mate &duo-partner! 

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

Edited by JessyCeleste
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, Cheeky.char said:

I’d like to send another to @charlottequinn123 for making me feel so, so loved, and listening to me, and answering every question that crosses my mind! 💕 

Thank you beautiful! I love you x 

• Like 2

I'd like to send Valentine's Day wishes to a few Lyla ladies.  Starting with...

Lydia Hardwood not only is she a Moderator on Lyla she interacts with members both on Lyla and Twitter

Athena Lust a lady who is the epitomizes positivity. Her shout out posts mostly on Twitter I know brighten my day and likely other's days too.

And a few other ladies I've either interacted with on Twitter or here on Lyla (or both)...Jessy Celeste, Sara Alexx,    MsManda, and Allie Zeon.

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies

And just a Couple Valentine's Day Handshakes too 🤝 ...if not inappropriate 🙂 to NotchJohnson not just for his contributions but also wishing him well with his current health issues. And to Greenteal for his ongoing daily contributions to Lyla

A Valentine's Day Rambling 

RG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5