Wish Someone a Happy Valentine's šŸŒ¹

15 minutes ago, TheRealMeganXXX said:

šŸŒ¹ LOVE THISšŸŒ¹ of course everyone I meet is very special to me but a few come immediately to mind! (Those who Iā€™ve met & havenā€™t had the pleasure meeting yet)Ā 

@Cheeky.char

@StephanieMystique

@Exotic Touch Danielle
@lydiahardwood

@Zachmont
@maltego7

Awww thankyou beautiful ā¤

• Like 2

7 hours ago, charlottequinn123 said:

Such a happy thread filled with love and appreciation, every day should be Valentineā€™s Day ā¤ļø @Cheeky.char, @SarahAlexxxĀ @StephanieMystiqueĀ @MsMandaĀ @KylieJaneĀ @Emma BarrowsĀ @Exotic Touch DanielleĀ @Allie ZeonĀ Ā These women are amazing day in day out ā€¦ all of these women are badass and so supportive and foster the sense of community thatā€™s so important to flourish hereā€¦ there are others too I hate missing anyone out ā€¦ but you get my drift, the list of fabulous chicks with a million reasons to love them is endless!! Sending love and of course valentines wishes to all!!ā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ„‚

Thankyou luv for the shout out...sending you lots of ā¤backĀ 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, charlottequinn123 said:

Such a happy thread filled with love and appreciation, every day should be Valentineā€™s Day ā¤ļø @Cheeky.char, @SarahAlexxxĀ @StephanieMystiqueĀ @MsMandaĀ @KylieJaneĀ @Emma BarrowsĀ @Exotic Touch DanielleĀ @Allie ZeonĀ Ā These women are amazing day in day out ā€¦ all of these women are badass and so supportive and foster the sense of community thatā€™s so important to flourish hereā€¦ there are others too I hate missing anyone out ā€¦ but you get my drift, the list of fabulous chicks with a million reasons to love them is endless!! Sending love and of course valentines wishes to all!!ā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ„‚

I totally agree, we have some of the best ladies here on the east coast.and I wish them all a happy valentine šŸ’•šŸ’•

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, clearbluesky15 said:

Great thread!!

I'd like to shout out @lydiahardwoodĀ for her hard work and ability to make a board a community. I'd also like to wish a happy 14th to @SarahAlexxx, a kind and wonderful soul, and to @charlottequinn123Ā for her delightful sense of humor and life-balance. Happy Valentines to you all!

Happy Valentines to you too handsome. I miss you so much! ā™”

• Like 2

On 2/8/2022 at 11:26 PM, 500 Pound Gorilla said:

I'd like to wish @EmilyRushtonĀ a very happy V-Day!!

One of the nicest, most down to earth ladies I've ever met.

Hope to see you again one day.

Ā 

Agreed.Ā  Emily is awesome šŸ™‚.Ā 

• Like 2

On 2/8/2022 at 11:50 AM, charlottequinn123 said:

Thank you!Ā  I hope we can have a drink someday dear @charlottequinn123

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Everleigh May said:

šŸ’šŸ„° I love love and wish everyone a sexy February šŸ’šŸ„°

Same to you girl!Ā  Omg ..we will be neighbors soon... living on the island šŸ˜‹

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 2

I would like to wish @Cheeky.charĀ a Happy Valentineā€™s Day! Ā Charlie, youā€™re trulyĀ aĀ special person andĀ aĀ delightfulĀ companion. Iā€™m appreciative for youĀ sharing yourĀ intelligence, wit and kindness, amongst many other gifts. Ā Thank you!Ā ā¤ļøĀ 

Edited by Sam_halifax
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Allie Zeon said:

Same to you girl!Ā  Omg ..we will be neighbors soon... living on the island šŸ˜‹

Omg really ? I'm so excited šŸ„° welcome welcome welcome !!!!!!

We need to go for some wine soon girl šŸ˜ šŸ˜½

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sam_halifax said:

I would like to wish @Cheeky.charĀ a Happy Valentineā€™s Day! Ā Charlie, youā€™re trulyĀ aĀ special person andĀ aĀ delightfulĀ companion. Iā€™m appreciative for youĀ sharing yourĀ intelligence, wit and kindness, amongst many other gifts. Ā Thank you!Ā ā¤ļøĀ 

Thank you so much!! You make my day! Happy Valentines, love šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Everleigh May said:

Omg really ? I'm so excited šŸ„° welcome welcome welcome !!!!!!

We need to go for some wine soon girl šŸ˜ šŸ˜½

Yes šŸ˜‹

• Like 1

A valentines to @lydiahardwood.Ā  You care, are patient and do so many positive things for us here, xo.

Also a shoutout to the other admins who are behind the scenes, Happy Valentine's.Ā 

• Like 3

A very special Valentines to a wonderful gentleman @RayRenpelle.Ā  A great supporter of all the ladies, true gentleman and someone whos perfect to spend time with.Ā  We have shared many great moments and i appreciate each one. Happy Valentine's, xo.Ā 

Edited by KylieJane
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A valentines kiss to the wonderful ladies who give so much for others. @StephanieMystique, @charlottequinn123, love these 2 ladies.

A, Valentine's to @Allie Zeon, @Cheeky.char, @Exotic Touch Danielle, @MsManda, @SarahAlexxx, @Emma Barrows

Great ladies, who bring so much enjoyment to others, xo.Ā  If i missed anyone a kiss to you.Ā 

Edited by KylieJane
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, KylieJane said:

A valentines kiss to the wonderful ladies who give so much for others. @StephanieMystique, @charlottequinn123, love these 2 ladies.

A, Valentine's to @Allie Zeon, @Cheeky.char, @Exotic Touch Danielle, @MsManda, @SarahAlexxx, @Emma Barrows

Great ladies, who bring so much enjoyment to others, xo.Ā  If i missed anyone a kiss to you.Ā 

Thankyou so much beautiful šŸ’• same to you

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KylieJane said:

A very special Valentines to a wonderful gentleman @RayRenpelle.Ā  A great supporter of all the ladies, true gentleman and someone whos perfect to spend time with.Ā  We have shared many great moments and i appreciate each one. Happy Valentine's, xo.Ā 

Thank you so much @KylieJane! True I do support all the ladies even if I do not see many. Also I feel I have benefited of time with you more than you know. The roller coaster life I have had in the past two years with my health and through it all you proved to be a source of strength and gave me the courage the carry on.I will always be thankful and wish you the very best always!! Happy Valentine's!!!

• Like 3

Happy Valentines DayĀ  to the entire Lyla community. A special shout out to a couple of ladies who always brighten my day. Kisses and hugs toĀ Sasha May Fields and Liv Waters.

• Like 5