Best leave happy therapist in Winnipeg

Guys, i am new to this duscussion board. My problem is I dont know the therapists that much. Most of the time I book appointments  without knowing the therapist and ended up with unhappy.  Please suggest me best places with names

1 hour ago, JLeeLewis said:

Dude. There are literally dozens of threads here. Go read through them. 

It’s a comment like this that keeps people off this site and it’s stagnant in its growth. 
the guys new, treat him with some respect. Yes there are hundreds of possibly outdated threads but he’s asking what’s new and good on the market. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Reggie24 said:

It’s a comment like this that keeps people off this site and it’s stagnant in its growth. 
the guys new, treat him with some respect. Yes there are hundreds of possibly outdated threads but he’s asking what’s new and good on the market. 

So read posts from the last month. Nothing new will be said that hasn’t already been posted. And he’ll get more information that way than asking others to give a list of places and names. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, JLeeLewis said:

So read posts from the last month. Nothing new will be said that hasn’t already been posted. And he’ll get more information that way than asking others to give a list of places and names. 

In a polite way sure, but you have to understand that there are 5-10 guys that make 90% of the posts here. Shutting out a new member would make them second guess ever using this site again. This site is lame because it’s the same group saying the same old shit. It’s time to welcome new conversation and members. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Reggie24 said:

This site is lame because it’s the same group saying the same old shit. It’s time to welcome new conversation and members. 

No, the site is lame because the rules prohibit honest conversation. There’s no new shit to talk about because most places are on the DND list.  New members being told they can’t talk about certain providers or warn others about scams won’t revive this site. If they’re second guessing using this site, that’s not a bad thing. 

For example, the original post cannot be answered, as saying who does what is in violation of the rules.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, foofer said:

No, the site is lame because the rules prohibit honest conversation. There’s no new shit to talk about because most places are on the DND list.  New members being told they can’t talk about certain providers or warn others about scams won’t revive this site. If they’re second guessing using this site, that’s not a bad thing. 

For example, the original post cannot be answered, as saying who does what is in violation of the rules.

Came just to say this. 

OP-your best bet is to try and read through some recent posts and just pick a few places to try. We can talk about fuck all on the open forum anymore. A few strategically placed PM’s might get you a few answers but don’t even bother posting. 

There are other ways (forums) to find the answers you’re looking for…

• Like 1

On 2/20/2022 at 9:57 AM, Mattyice204 said:

Came just to say this. 

OP-your best bet is to try and read through some recent posts and just pick a few places to try. We can talk about fuck all on the open forum anymore. A few strategically placed PM’s might get you a few answers but don’t even bother posting. 

There are other ways (forums) to find the answers you’re looking for…

This.

Take a dive into some places discussed here to build some trust, pm a couple people here about your experience and you'll be one of us soon enough.

I PM some of the active guys on here with new intel occasionally.  Its the only way now.