Need recommendations

I can only say in my experience you can't trust the accuracy of pictures and profiles of most Asian girl postings. When VITPOG was around it was pretty good and there are a couple locals who post frequently . I met one and pictures posted   bore little resemblance to whom I met . Again I'm not going to paint all with the same brush as there are Asian ladies who are legit and visit Halifax from time to time ie: Allie Zeon and Cindy Cindy

Edited by boomer01
grammer
  • Like 1

I miss VIPOTG! Hoping with restriction removed, they will be back. They were the safest, most reliable option. 

13 hours ago, boomer01 said:

I can only say in my experience you can't trust the accuracy of pictures and profiles of most Asian girl postings. When VITPOG was around it was pretty good and there are a couple locals who post frequently . I met one and pictures posted   bore little resemblance to whom I met . Again I'm not going to paint all with the same brush as there are Asian ladies who are legit and visit Halifax from time to time ie: Allie Zeon and Cindy Cindy

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Blackcig said:

Please, if someone has any suggestions about Asian girls, please let me know. I’m new to this city and really wanna find a Asian girl

There are two asian ladies Tina and Jasmine who have ads most days, usually around lunch time. Their pictures are definitely not accurate but their services are clean (showers and clean towels), interactive,  friendly and reasonable.

• Like 1