Anastasia Bloom Your Girl-Next-Door ♡Vancouver Tour ♡ April 1-6

Anastasia Bloom
Your European Sweetheart

website

Nd3jhwOh.jpg

Hello there,

My name is Anastasia,

Born and based in Montreal, Canada.

As I kid, I have always been a social butterfly, making new friends was really easy for me. I also consider having an adventurous spirit, and a genuine open-minded heart. Exploring new cities and cultures, discovering a new favorite restaurant, and traveling to explore new destinations are just a few of my favorite things. I am your girlfriend next door. You can find me in your local Starbucks sipping an iced coffee or tasting a new dish in my favorite restaurants. I am very open-minded, trying something new is always fun. I enjoy simple things as a glass of wine and an old friend, a good movie with popcorn & cuddles with my pup. Cooking is one of my biggest passion. You will find me in the kitchen baking vegan muffins or experimenting with a new recipe. Another passion of mine is self-growth. Reading books, meeting new people, attempting masterclasses is all about me. I feel like everyone needs to explore themselves in life and grow as a person.

All the above, I am just a simple girl.

I structure my companionship exclusively around relationship building. I believe that everyone needs to have an emotional connection to build up a level of chemistry. I love to get to know each other over dinner or a glass of wine, I value mutual respect and a genuine connection. My ultimate goal is to make our date one of the most memorable and incredible events.

See you soon?

zi6arGXh.jpg

MQB0X4hh.jpg

Let's escape this world together for hours or two.

Please note that references or alternative screening are necessary, please for more details are on my website.

Considerations:

1 hour // 500

1.5 hours // 800 ( recommended minimum )

2 hours // 1000

3 hours // 1300

Dinner Date // 1600

For longer dates, contact me for more details

Screening information & a deposit would be necessary to book a date with me.

To book a date with me, fill out my website form or email me.

mCQ4uPOh.jpg

Sign in to follow this