Companion forum for Alberta

I will be moving to Alberta . And obviously no one in Alberta is using Lyla 😛

so, please let me know what forums Albertan are using to discuss and recommend companions

Thanks.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/72dab364-e256-4325-8e8d-39c3dd962713/d1y1kuc-98917d3a-5a26-4a9f-bbc2-727856d371b4.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcyZGFiMzY0LWUyNTYtNDMyNS04ZThkLTM5YzNkZDk2MjcxM1wvZDF5MWt1Yy05ODkxN2QzYS01YTI2LTRhOWYtYmJjMi03Mjc4NTZkMzcxYjQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8GeNYh5qDVSteqnLhqypyc3ZoT0XYUl7jrcxV01HcP8

~

Lyla seems to be picking up steam, I wouldn't dismiss it.   Cafreviews is consistent and won't lead you wrong but seems to be a little less used.  Tryst is trying to gain steam, will have to wait and see.  Leolist has a lot of listings but I would venture to guess most are fake.  Most of the verified ads seem pretty reliable.  Twitter was ok if you followed the right people, but they've been clearing house so not so much anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also moving to Alberta as well in March.

From a companions POV review boards seem to be less used overall.

More lurkers than active posters.

Most clients dont use them.

LeoList owns Lyla and pushes Lyla and is the most used board.

Lyla,Caf, 411, PERB , Tryst.

Lyla being the largest.

Twitter is a good place to follow companions.

• Like 2

For myself it depends on where I'm at in the country. When I'm in AB visiting after living there for years I use Caf exclusively. I've met so many amazing woman and maintianed great friendships from that site for 10 plus years. It holds a special spot for me. When in Ontario/Montreal it's a combo of tryst, twitter then followed up by checking out te rb and me rb for follow up info. When in the maritimes it's lyla primary source and try as much as I can to avoid LL as I really can't stand that site for the amount of fakes. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, justhavingfun said:

For myself it depends on where I'm at in the country. When I'm in AB visiting after living there for years I use Caf exclusively. I've met so many amazing woman and maintianed great friendships from that site for 10 plus years. It holds a special spot for me. When in Ontario/Montreal it's a combo of tryst, twitter then followed up by checking out te rb and me rb for follow up info. When in the maritimes it's lyla primary source and try as much as I can to avoid LL as I really can't stand that site for the amount of fakes. 

Agreed, LL I wish really would require verification for everyone as the scams they just let run rampant.

Thankfully central and west have other options.