Ava Mariee • White • 1765

I have had the pleasure of meeting with Ava Mariee a couple of times. She is BEAUTIFUL, with a great smile, a warm outlook on life and a bubbly personality. 

For being someone who is completely new to this, my experiences with Ava Mariee were nothing but perfect. From communicating about meeting, it was a simple set up. No headaches or games, just a professional arrangement. 

Her location is great, clean and in a nice part of town with street parking. 

Upon arrival I was greeted at the door with a nice smile and a hug. She puts any hesitation at ease with her sense of humour which is also a great attribute. The pictures that she posted on Leolist are her so don’t be worried about any of this “switching”. 

The specifics of our encounter I will keep to myself however, I can tell you that you will NOT be disappointed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Was one of the first people I saw when I started this hobby.

She is amazing.  Kind, warm, funny, charming.  Made me feel right at home and had me laughing within minutes with her stories.

One on one was fantastic, and duo with her friend was even better. 

Details I shall keep to myself, but do yourself a favour and pay her a visit!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ava Mariee is top notch. I was lucky enough to spend time with her. She was incredibly fun and beautiful. I can’t wait to see her again! 

Edited by Nicefun
  • Like 4

I can add that she’s extremely fun and accommodating. She’s a gem! It’s been a while, seeing this wants me to book something soon!

• Like 2

I had the distinct pleasure of having some incredible intimate time with Ava. Fun, energetic, sensuous...she is all of these and much more. She understands the importance of intimacy and a connection, and that is oh so important.

She's about to embark on tour, so if any gentleman come here looking for insight on whether to meet with her...what are you waiting for? Go book!

Oh...also, you'll notice she doesn't show her face in any of her photos or videos. Let me simply say, breathtaking! I think the beauty of her face could only be matched by that of her heart! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had an absolutely blissful GFE (Girlfriend Experience) session with Ava today!  She is incredibly passionate, and from the moment I reached out to her she offered reassurance as I was quite a bit anxious (new to the world of companionship)! 

The amount of effort and thought she put into my session, and how naturally everything progressed was a dream cum true (pun intended).  I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the entire world to have had her in a session, and even as I write this half a day later I'm still in a total afterglow! 

The sensations I felt during our time - I didn't even KNOW the human body could feel the things I felt today!

Ava Marie is a real-life goddess, there are so many aspects of our session I could get into; her delightful and hilarious personality, her skin is unbelievably soft, her body is so irresistibly seductive, she has perfect natural breasts, and the most beautiful cat!

I feel downright blessed that I have had the experience of a lifetime with her, and I know everyone above me in this thread would whole-heartedly agree!

All the best,

Ghost

• Thanks 1

I cannot stop smiling!! THIS!!! This is why I love my job! Thank you just so much!🥹🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3

Ava is such a sweetheart. 

Super easy to communicate with to set up an appointment, she gives excellent directions (both in and out of session 😘), and her incall location is perfectly discreet.

Her GFE is world-class, and she puts SO much care into her sessions!  She seriously goes above and beyond!!!

She spirited me away with her charm and ravishing beauty, and returned me feeling on top of the world in euphoria ❤️!

• Thanks 1

Dominant Strings;

Oh my heart!! 🙈❤️
Thank you for your very kind words..🥹This was so touching to read, and so beautifully written... You’re incredibly sweet and I appreciate you. ❤️ Xoxo

Happy New Year! 🥹🫂❤️

Edited by AVA MARIE
  • Like 1

Let me keep this short and to the point. I am new to the city and was lucky enough to have falllen into her hands. She can be remembered in a 6 letter word : L E G E N D 🤩

Looking for fun, intimecy, and excitement, welp look no further. She is simply put > AMAZING. 

Get your umbrellas ready as she sits on the throne as the squirt queen💦. First timers, dw ur in safe hands. Caution!! You might develop AVA addiction as that what fortunately happened to me 😉. Wondering why she doesn't show her face in the ads, cuz she's gonna stun you in real life. Love you more than anything, XOXO😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm a few days late writing this, but I was able to spend some time with Ava on Friday. 

Absolutely un-fucking-believable. We meshed on so many levels, and she was very easy to get comfortable with. As someone with social anxiety, and a lot of trouble getting to know new people, she made things perfect. 

1000% do recommend. If I could keep her to myself and see her every day I would without a second thought. 

If you get the chance to meet Ava, do it. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

R

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.