Sp's that book visits with married couples?

Hello 👋 

We are a married couple in our early 40's. We have been married for 20 years and are drug and disease free.

We are looking to spice things up a bit by fulfilling a fantasy my wife has had for a while. 

We just have a few questions. 

1. Which of the Halifax area SP's book visits with couples?

2. Is there a preferred way to ask if they see couples that would be the most respectful to the SP?

3. Is it ok to ask the SP if they are able to accommodate my wife's fantasy (it's very vanilla as far as fantasies go)

There doesn't seem to be much said about couples on LeoList ads.

I have reached out to a few, and have received some respectful answers, but have gotten mostly rude responses. 

Thanks all! 🙂

Edited by CaperGuy
  • Like 4

KylieJane's ad lists that she sees couples. I would say you should ask if they can accommodate your wife's fantasy. It's definitely best to be open about what you're looking for so that your session is most enjoyable for all involved. As for the best way to respectfully ask, just ask nicely. If they respond rudely, then they're not the one for you and your wife. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I absolutely do couples and think there so much fun. This girl is a unicorn in her personal life so couples are always welcome. I have special package rates for them so we linger and relax a little before and after play if the couple so desires. 
Tripple vaxxed, non smoker and I keep hard copies of my most recent sti testing and vaxx. I am happy to share them in person but not online. 

I am low volume and mostly see regulars so I don’t advertise schedules or have pics up. It’s not been a need thoes that know me know me. But feel free to hit my inbox for questions or pics. Even if the questions aren’t about booking me. 

in anycase if it’s your first time or you have an agenda you want met I applaud your insight to hire a pro to figure the lay of the land. I would suggest you talk about what your before and after care as a couple is and how your going to handle jealousy issues or insecurities on both sides. Being prepared makes the difference. 

Most of all have fun! 🥰

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Melanie Rose also sees couples as well. She's a Lyla member (as is Kylie Jane), so you can look up their profiles and see if they match what you're looking for. Both have semi-recently posted in the advertisement sections of the NS forms, so their contact information would be there.

Melanie is one of the nicest people you'll meet, so I can't imagine her being rude (unless really, really warranted). She also on occasion travels to Sydney (I think she was there two-three weeks ago?), so you could ask her about future trips.

If you're respectful and not overly graphic, there should be no issues at all discussing fantasy fulfillment beforehand with most providers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone who responded. It is greatly appreciated. 

We will take all of this info in and zero in on a decision soon. 

All the best 🙂

+1 for both Melanie Rose and @Janebondage

Both are top notch, but very different, so it depends on what you're looking for

@Berlin Moss is based out of NB (Moncton now I  think?) and I've seen her with my partner before. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1