East Coast Kimmy • White • LL • 2552

East Coast Kimmy!! A real true Gem!! I first met Kimmy a couple years ago.....way before Covid Not sure why my other reco for her got deleted, but here we go again!

Always a pleasure and a good time when meeting Kimmy! Her pics in her add don't do her justice!! Got greeted at the door in a sexy little outfit, and things just get better from there. Nice, clean, and private location.

She knows how to put a person at ease! For anyone who has not had the pleasure of meeting her.......I tell you, It's well worth it!

• Incall Location = *****
  • Looks = *****
  • Attitude and personality = A lot more than 5* for sure!!
  • Skill = *****
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/12/2022 at 4:12 PM, just_a_mcton_guy-4u said:

East Coast Kimmy!! A real true Gem!! I first met Kimmy a couple years ago.....way before Covid Not sure why my other reco for her got deleted, but here we go again!

Always a pleasure and a good time when meeting Kimmy! Her pics in her add don't do her justice!! Got greeted at the door in a sexy little outfit, and things just get better from there. Nice, clean, and private location.

She knows how to put a person at ease! For anyone who has not had the pleasure of meeting her.......I tell you, It's well worth it!

• Incall Location = *****
  • Looks = *****
  • Attitude and personality = A lot more than 5* for sure!!
  • Skill = *****

You know I always 💕 you long time 😊 

appreciate the recommendation babe, as always! 
Until next time xoxo 💋 

• Like 1

Just wanted to note I saw Kimmy for the first time today and she is marvelous. Beautiful, sweet, vivacious and energetic. Easy to talk to and very non rushed. Very enthusiastically recommended by me.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, moza70 said:

Just wanted to note I saw Kimmy for the first time today and she is marvelous. Beautiful, sweet, vivacious and energetic. Easy to talk to and very non rushed. Very enthusiastically recommended by me.

It was truly a pleasure 🥰 

Gotta love a good egg 😉 🥚 

• Like 1

The time to bump this back to the top has long passed!! Got to meet with Kimmy yet once again, and she never disappoints. She's in Fredericton for the weekend, so don't be shy......give her a try! A true gem for sure!! 5/5 for sure!

• Thanks 1

I just seen East Cost Kimmy this morning. I have been trying to see her the last couple times while she was in town. She is the nicest person to talk to on text messages and maid me feel like an old friend. Well. I finally seen her this morning and my first impression was ohh my good she is so beautiful. We had a nice conversation when we first meet. Nothing was rushed. She maid me feel like when had know each other forever. She has a beautiful body. He pictures do not do her justice. I highly recommend seeing this beautiful lady. I can not wait until I have the opportunity to see her again. 

Edited by Fredericton73man
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

https://www.lyla.ch/profile/236820-east-coast-kimmy/
She is coming back to Fredericton, I cannot wait. Please support this beautiful lady. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend you set up some time with her. She is very beautiful, pictures do not do her justice (very hot and sexy)and so nice to talk with. 

I cannot wait to see her again. 🤗😘

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.