Osborne Massage

Booked this.  But was hoping anyone that may have prior experience with this one could let me know/pm theirs. 
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/osborne-massage/1608324542

thanks.  Regardless I’ll let ya’ll know after my appt.

.. and yes I did a reverse image search and it’s obvs. A fake pic unfortunately, still gonna check it out unless warned off. 

Edited by CaptHowdy

Better experience than any I’ve had of her at Oui.  Unexpectedly to me, decently organized.  Much better experience than expected, she wasn’t half bad at being attentive during the session.  Definitely no tv or phone watching.  Has a nice massage table setup.  Meh for repeat.  On the fence but that’s a positive comment as prior to this I’d have never given her another shot.   There’s better, but her rack is nice to appreciate to add to your checklist once.  

Edited by CaptHowdy

Nice! I have been wanting to book Jas for a while now. Walked in one to Oui one morning cause I was in the area. After a minute of waiting she came out to the front but she was with a client and asked that I come back later that morning. Unfortunately I couldn’t… but wow she is gorgeous! I have been fantasizing about her since!

Jas is a beautiful girl but at some point she changed her behaviour leaving many customers disoriented. It was a matter of time she could realize that the business is still good. With her appearance, she can get so many customers. 

On 3/15/2022 at 6:44 PM, thehman099 said:

Nice! I have been wanting to book Jas for a while now. Walked in one to Oui one morning cause I was in the area. After a minute of waiting she came out to the front but she was with a client and asked that I come back later that morning. Unfortunately I couldn’t… but wow she is gorgeous! I have been fantasizing about her since!

I've been wanting to see her as well and finally got a chance to at her place recently.

The massage was actually not bad, but I found her to be very standoffish. 

She didn't say anything the entire time except for the occasional "I'll be right back", and showed zero enthusiasm during the flip. 

It's a shame because she's definitely cute and has some natural C's which are nothing short of incredible, but overall it was a 5/10 experience considering what she charges. Probably won't repeat.

• Thanks 1

Now that Oui is closed down, is 649 Corydon ave a reasonable alternative? I see they have an active ad on Kijiji today. Would you say it is same in terms of quality and service? Are the attendants Asian or Caucasian (thinking Asian due to pic on the ad but you never know)? I will leave a feedback after visiting but need some intel before I go. Thanks. 

Edited by WpgBoy2015

23 hours ago, WpgBoy2015 said:

Now that Oui is closed down, is 649 Corydon ave a reasonable alternative? I see they have an active ad on Kijiji today. Would you say it is same in terms of quality and service? Are the attendants Asian or Caucasian (thinking Asian due to pic on the ad but you never know)? I will leave a feedback after visiting but need some intel before I go. Thanks. 

I go there on occasion.  I’ve only ever seen the same Asian attendant working.  Same deal as 842 pretty much.   Little less exciting but can be easier on the wallet.  

Edited by CaptHowdy

Thank you. That’s great to hear. I am looking for more excitement than hit on the wallet as I don’t do this often so I think I will pass. 

On 3/19/2022 at 10:08 AM, WpgBoy2015 said:

The odds of a place like this having caucasian attendants is very low.

You're not gonna find white girls unless you go to the studio or something, which is a completely different vibe/experience

Thank you. Good advice. I did see Kennedy once when she was with St. B group and she was amazing. So I guess I can count these places out in terms of similar experience. 

Went for a session recently clean quite place limited parking . massage was decent.some miscommunication on the ending but would try again