Ottawa Fall Mixed Social - Mark Your Calendars for Sept. 29th!

To all the Ladies and Gents on CERB:

Mark your calendars for Thursday, September 29th as the date for the Fall Social being hosted in Ottawa by Nicolette Vaughn (Naughty Nicki) and myself.

More info will be posted in August regarding ticket sales for the Gents (cost and number of tickets we will be selling), venue, etc.

Please note that this is not a Cerb sponsored party so please do not bother the Mod about this upcoming event.

For discretion purposes, this event is only open ONLY to Cerb members, regardless of what part of the country you are from. Last time we had at least six out of town guests and we hope to encourage more of you to turn out. Visiting ladies and gents always welcome.

To ensure continued success of these socials and to make them even better, I will ask that you PM me in the next month or so if you are interested in attending. Please remember, as in the past, tickets will be limited so it's best to secure a spot in advance. This will give me an idea of how many people would like to attend.

Once again, Nicki will be taking care of handling e-mail money ticket sales which will be sometime in the middle of August. I will be handle the cash ticket sales.

At the last two socials we organized, we had some generous benefactors for door prizes, so if anyone is so inclined to contribute to this one, donations of gift cards of any denomination would be welcomed.

Hope to see some old familiar faces and new ones of course at the next social.

Remember Ladies - If you are an SP/MA member of CERB, there is no cost for you to attend.

Agency owners may also attend (with paid ticket) and are welcome to bring along up to two ladies with them (for free of course).

Edited by Mature Angela
  • Like 1

Guest k***na

Im really excited for our next CERB social. Ive enjoyed the last 2 events and cant wait for the next!

See you all there!

Guest C*****tte

I will not have school on Thursdays so I will see if I can make it!

Flew in specifically for the last one and had a fantastic time - count me in for this one!!!!

I would be remiss in not thanking Angela and Nicki for their super event during the May get together and the organizing that went in to it - no small effort!

The one and only CERB social event I attended (and specifically flew in to for). iI was a class act - fun, lots of anedotal conversation, and filled with warmth, ambiance, and OK - very subtle (I mean very), classy sexuality.

Short Version is that is is a class act and can't wait for the next one!

Best,

G11

Angela is heading this one up this time and I'm going to help her on the side. I'll be taking care of email money transfers and the guest list for the guys. We hope to make this one even better than the last time if that's possible. Hope to see some new and familiar faces there. :)

yeah

I misses the last one but I am going to attend this one

Sounds like a really good time

Looking forward to going....

See you all their xoxo

Suzie

My morbid answer:

ME ME ME ME

unless someone dies

Yeah and don't forget you're my date. I WILL be picking you up! lol. You're going this time woman. Haha!!

Yeah and don't forget you're my date. I WILL be picking you up! lol. You're going this time woman. Haha!!

Yes ma'am! :boobeyes:

Given I will be taking the year off school, I expect to be free and will most likely be there. Hopefully I will be feeling just as hot as last time. ;)

xoxoxo

Given I will be taking the year off school, I expect to be free and will most likely be there. Hopefully I will be feeling just as hot as last time. ;)

xoxoxo

Alexandra, you look hot anytime!

• Like 1

Hmmmmm.... I tend to be a wallflower at these things... maybe I should come and try to mix a bit more... heheheheheh

• Like 1

I am new to Ottawa and also new to the Cerb community, can't wait to attend but do not know what to expect from this Social event. Can someone PM me what will be the highlights and exited moments on this social even...

Jamico... no need for privacy or pms.

The events are an opportunity to mix and mingle with other CERB members in a relaxed social setting. No business is conducted or tolerated. Buy a lady (or a very friendly male member posting this specific message) a drink. (Hell you can buy me several drinks, I won't mind. I have already booked the next day off as a designated still-tipsy/have-a-hangover day)

The events just keep getting better - it's amazing to see the metamorphosis these parties have undergone since the first one. Friendly people sharing laughs and conversation in a community spirit.

I was working on my holiday travel plans to the Maritimes yesterday and it dawned on me this social was about then...PM'd a friendly Ottawa Cerbie friend for the date...and Voila ! I was able to work it in to my plans on my travels home.

Once and a lifetime opportunity for this Manitoba Boy and sounds like way too much fun to miss :) Count me in ;)