Is Winnipeg is Just not worth for this hobby?

Is it just me or others have the same feelings about winnipeg not having any talent. 

most places are full off almost retired providers and no quality.

I have had much better experience in other cities like Vancouver, Toronto even Regina.

I am almost thinking not to spend $$ in Winnipeg with the level of talent here. 😖

• Sad 1

Well, I wouldn't spend flight tickets money to see some talents out of the province. I would, if I will on vacation or something. IMHO it's more a chemistry between you and the provider. There some overrated ladies who for me were not big deal, and also some aunties with whom I feel free to ask something tailored for me. It took me 2 years to find some favourites, but still, a lot of people won't like them. It's very personal. Keep trying,  and maybe repeat the person who you don't like. I remember once there was a lady (not here anymore) who was pushed to me. The one that I wanted was busy and I got the "new girl" talk. Anyway, eventually I became her regular. 

Edited by Bergvolk
Typo
  • Thanks 1

What do you mean by talent?

On 3/22/2022 at 8:30 PM, Zigzag00 said:

Is it just me or others have the same feelings about winnipeg not having any talent. 

most places are full off almost retired providers and no quality.

I have had much better experience in other cities like Vancouver, Toronto even Regina.

I am almost thinking not to spend $$ in Winnipeg with the level of talent here. 😖

1 hour ago, usernametaken said:

What do you mean by talent?

Exactly!

I would disagree. There is talent in the city. Some advertise some don’t. Some you need referral some you don’t

Generally speaking every encounter you have is a “your mileage may vary” experience

The point is that a blanket statement like this it’s not accurate and is disingenuous

I would agree that some cities have have much more volume

• Like 2

I have come across some incredible talent in the last 7 years.

Sometimes the 1 st visit was with not leaving happy. But the 10th visit was more than I could ever would have imagined. 

That is the fun part of the hobby.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, usernametaken said:

I have come across some incredible talent in the last 7 years.

Sometimes the 1 st visit was with not leaving happy. But the 10th visit was more than I could ever would have imagined. 

That is the fun part of the hobby.

Well put

Every provider is a  YMMV proposition. 

• Like 1