From a SW to the SWer’s! Help!!? Please! 😩

Soo… Does anyone post their ads on Leo List to find clients? I used to use the site years ago and it was really good my ads would all always be really bumping and consistently getting calls and texts all night long! I mean sometimes it would be so busy I could barley keep up with it, but it was nice to be able to sort through the better client vs low ballers and million questions guys; just stuff like that! However now it’s gotten really slow on the site I hardly get any texts and calls and when I do it’s a ton of low balling, playing, and just general nonsense. I’m just curious had this happened to anyone else and if so how do I fix it? I’ve changed my ads and accounts countless times and it’s the same thing just really slow not like it was before. I’d love it if I could get it to go back to the super bumping way it used to be, and I’m just wondering how to make that happen and if this has happened to anyone else? Is it something with the site or just what’s going on, there can’t be that drastic of a change so rapidly!! Helppp please!