Did anyone feel nervous before service provider and had performance issues? How did you solve it?

I have been with a girl for a long time and had no issues performing in bed with her. Was good at it actually. Then shit happened and I moved. To be fair, I am an introvert and unattractive and didn't get in other relationship. So, visited some ladies for relief. But there is no intimacy as such, not in GFE as well. Had trouble performing 90% of the time. Don't know what to do. Whether it's anxiety issue or preference issues. Did someone face similar issues? If so, how did you overcome? Deeply in need of some affection.

When your body refuses to cooperate and not related to a physical health problem, it's often because something feels wrong. Being attracted to someone help. But if her attitude and mannerism rub you the wrong way, performing could become a problem. It's not just about the other. Not everyone can be comfortable with shallow relationships or the concept of paid services. The pressure of being on the clock and the fear of getting caught can also cause problems.

Would suggest looking back at companions who gave you positive experiences and see what went right. And instead of seeking random relationships, try focusing on a no-pressure arrangement that could feel more natural. There plenty of online advices on the topic, but with time should figure out by yourself what work and what doesn't.

I am very new to hiring companions  and the first time I seen one my guy was like a turtle hiding in his shell . But they ladies I booked with was awesome and put me at way right away he came out of hiding pretty quickly 🤣