Sign in to follow this  

ADORE GOLDMAN // Touring Ottawa April 18th to 20th - Prebook Now!

ADORE GOLDMAN
Sugar, spice, everything nice!

438-792-5221
WEBSITE
EMAIL
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
MANYVIDS (USE Ado91699 TO GET 50% OFF YOUR FIRST VIDEO)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY MAILING LIST,
MAKE SURE NOT TO MISS ANYTHING (TOURS, PROMO, ETC.)

Hey Ottawa, I'll be in town April 18th - 20th! Don't miss out! Prebook now!

Hey there,

My name is Adore and I’m a delightful mix of sugar and spice! I’m so glad you stumbled upon my ad and hope I can convince you to take the leap into my world. Elegantly tattooed, with deep-ocean blue eyes, I’m a passionate young lady who enjoys life to its fullest. I've been a companion for three years now and I can attest that I’ve enjoyed every minute of this adventure so far!

370354359_TERB_banniere_(Couverture_Facebook).thumb.png.346382def362603a12ce3bb33c711fd0.png

A bit about me!

In my personal life, I enjoy writing, creating, reading, and starting decoration projects that I never finish! Being an empath, taking care is second nature to me. I also love to share my great sense of humour once the shyness of our new encounter dissipates!

Having a bit of an insubordinate side in my everyday life, it will come as a surprise to you that I can also be a passionate lover with a bratty t
endency.

HEIGHT: 163 cm/ 5 ft 4
MENSURATIONS: 34C
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Blonde
SHOE SIZE: 7 1/2, 8
NOSE PIERCING
SOME TATTOOS
FRENCH/ENGLISH
FAVORITES
DRINKS: Champagne (or anything sparkly really)
COCKTAIL: Whisky sour

CUISINE: Indian, Thaï, Greek, and Japanese
DATES: Brunch and coffee as morning/day dates and restaurant and cocktails as an evening date

ABOUT OUR ENCOUNTER
If it’s the first time you see me, you might feel a bit of nervousness and excitement. Just know that I feel the same way, but I can assure you that the shyness will dissipate as soon as our lips touch and our clothes fall on the ground. My ultimate goal is that you exit the door with an unshakable smile on your face and enough material to daydream about until our next encounter.

I value communication and I want you to feel open with me, as I will do with you.

I see everyone, regardless of their gender, ethnic background, or (dis)ability!

1.thumb.png.680960ea173dd2ef882aa4d52eb88cf1.png2.thumb.png.2734e5b120492b123fe4f6f95074a1c7.png

I will receive Downtown Ottawa. For outcalls, I ask you to pay for my transportation expenses.

If you'd like to be sure to meet me, I strongly recommend you book in advance. You can still message me in case I have a cancelation though!

To ensure my safety, I ask for either a reference from another provider or an ID picture without e
xception. You can be sure that I use this information with the greatest discretion! Screening and deposits are mandatory while I'm touring!

If you'd like to know more about my tours and see my rates in your City, please see my touring section on my website!

Ready to book? Please submit through email

• Your availabilities
  • The duration you want
  • If you want incall or outcall
  • If you have any specific wishes for our encounter
  • Either your references or a picture of an ID for screening

See you soon, lover -xox

Sign in to follow this