Hi guys💗

Its come to my attention that somebody is using the exact same name and description as me on leolist as a plot to scam users. Be aware and please know that THIS IS NOT ME!!!!6AB1AB60-D268-4905-92D2-4E5DCB19828F.thumb.png.d6e607988e1315a3a3ad309b205e3b07.png

Edited by BeautifulBella
  • Thanks 5

They also changed their details from the picture posted above. Stay safe gentlemen🤍

Lots of love,

BeautifulBella💦💜

Edited by BeautifulBella
  • Thanks 1

On 4/13/2022 at 9:45 PM, Jaxon said:

It's easy guys don't fall for deposits,gift cards or e transfers  they are the fake ones

Do your research on the lady before even sending anything 

There are good ones and then there are great ones 

I ask for deposit to secure my time and I have never in my life scammed anyone 

My reputation speaks for itself

• Like 5

Just thought I’d bump this thread again as I’ve been informed that someone is continuing to ‘scam’ under my name and details… I have ONLY ONE LL ad AND ONLY ONE PHONE NUMBER for which I use for bookings (902-901-6304). I also DO NOT take any etransfers as payment. Please be safe & DO YOUR RESEARCH! 

Edited by BeautifulBella
  • Like 1

Further reading on both SP's persuades me that both have good reputations linking to Lyla Recommendation threads. Unless someone could hack on old Lyla account, @Sinful Sarah has a strong reputation since 2013, changed her name in 2016, and remained active with both names referenced. OP @Beautiful bella also has build a separate reputation over a shorter period, with Lyla recommendations, and is likely to also be a legitimate provider. Simple confusion may have led to mistaken identities and in a forum (LL) where so many scams have been happening, the accusation is understandable, or it may have been inspired by genuine scams that have been erased from LL.

I hope the two providers will take steps to differentiate themselves (-9667 vs -6304), so those seeking one will not end up contacting the other. Both might benefit from the shared publicity?

1 hour ago, Orpheo12 said:

Further reading on both SP's persuades me that both have good reputations linking to Lyla Recommendation threads. Unless someone could hack on old Lyla account, @Sinful Sarah has a strong reputation since 2013, changed her name in 2016, and remained active with both names referenced. OP @Beautiful bella also has build a separate reputation over a shorter period, with Lyla recommendations, and is likely to also be a legitimate provider. Simple confusion may have led to mistaken identities and in a forum (LL) where so many scams have been happening, the accusation is understandable, or it may have been inspired by genuine scams that have been erased from LL.

I hope the two providers will take steps to differentiate themselves (-9667 vs -6304), so those seeking one will not end up contacting the other. Both might benefit from the shared publicity?

A previous longer post with links to LL and Lyla for both has failed to post. Both have current LL ads in Halifax and link to legit Lyla recommendation histories: OP is  LL Bella Blanca, The ads also differentiate by focus, safe practices and willingness to book short sessions. Neither make reference to etransfers or deposits (though that might change in negotiations).

Early in this thread I note the screenshot of the pirated ad used yet another number, so the complaint was legit. I recently asked OP how it was going and may have simply stirred up an old fire.

Edited by Orpheo12
Added refrerence to a genuine scam post

5 hours ago, Orpheo12 said:

This is why I have recently changed my name to Bella Blanca. It is also important to note that our ads are completely different, with different pictures, phone numbers, rates & service styles.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Orpheo12 said:

A previous longer post with links to LL and Lyla for both has failed to post. Both have current LL ads in Halifax and link to legit Lyla recommendation histories: OP is  LL Bella Blanca, The ads also differentiate by focus, safe practices and willingness to book short sessions. Neither make reference to etransfers or deposits (though that might change in negotiations).

Early in this thread I note the screenshot of the pirated ad used yet another number, so the complaint was legit. I recently asked OP how it was going and may have simply stirred up an old fire.

Just seeing this now. Thanks for differentiating. 

• Like 1

Hey there I thought I'd chime in because somebody sent me an email asking me to do so! I'm just reading all of this now.🌺🌿

I used to go by Sinful Sarah and now I go by Beautiful Bad-Ass Bella.   There is no option on Lyla currently for changing your original profile name so my original name remains which I'm fine with . 👄 

It's not as though I was hiding or being deceiving in any way I just wanted a change and so I created a fun new persona to go along with my then new focus of Erotic Massage/ Dom & Fetish!  New look, name &  new fun possibilities  but still the same great girl! 👄

That being said most people within the community know me as my new handle Beautiful Bad-Ass Bella. 👄

When posting on Leo's list they automatically omit the word "ass" in certain parts so sometimes my name ends up being Beautiful Bella because I have to omit the word  Ass so it  then becomes Beaustiful Bad Bella which doesn't sound as  great! ♥️

I have been using this name since before even 2017 when I made my website featuring the name Beautiful Bad-Ass Bella!👄

In my many years working in the adult under entertainment industry I have definitely had my pictures taken and used or my name copied or my number given out. I am not affiliated with any such activities and I am not in any way shape or form bait or scam or switch or whatever is being referred to.🌺🌿✔️

Hopefully this clears up any confusion! I hope that everyone is having a great day out there and remember to smile. The world loves you!🥰♥️

S, BEAUTIFUL BAD ASS BELLA♥️👄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Sinful Sarah said:

Hey there I thought I'd chime in because somebody sent me an email asking me to do so! I'm just reading all of this now.🌺🌿

I used to go by Sinful Sarah and now I go by Beautiful Bad-Ass Bella.   There is no option on Lyla currently for changing your original profile name so my original name remains which I'm fine with . 👄 

It's not as though I was hiding or being deceiving in any way I just wanted a change and so I created a fun new persona to go along with my then new focus of Erotic Massage/ Dom & Fetish!  New look, name &  new fun possibilities  but still the same great girl! 👄

That being said most people within the community know me as my new handle Beautiful Bad-Ass Bella. 👄

When posting on Leo's list they automatically omit the word "ass" in certain parts so sometimes my name ends up being Beautiful Bella because I have to omit the word  Ass so it  then becomes Beaustiful Bad Bella which doesn't sound as  great! ♥️

I have been using this name since before even 2017 when I made my website featuring the name Beautiful Bad-Ass Bella!👄

In my many years working in the adult under entertainment industry I have definitely had my pictures taken and used or my name copied or my number given out. I am not affiliated with any such activities and I am not in any way shape or form bait or scam or switch or whatever is being referred to.🌺🌿✔️

Hopefully this clears up any confusion! I hope that everyone is having a great day out there and remember to smile. The world loves you!🥰♥️

-

Thanks for confirming, two different providers, well reviewed,in Lyla -  with overlapping identities. Have a great day.

On 6/11/2022 at 11:15 AM, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Do your research on the lady before even sending anything 

There are good ones and then there are great ones 

I ask for deposit to secure my time and I have never in my life scammed anyone 

My reputation speaks for itself

Nailed it! If they have no linked socials, only fans etc and no presence on Lyla with recommendations then it’s definitely a no go. Luckily you check them boxes👌

8 hours ago, therealsweetie said:

@BeautifulBella i believe this is the bad ass bella from that review you claimed from 2018! 

@therealsweetie I have never claimed a review for another provider… Hence why I cleared up the confusion on the op’s reco thread… I previously did go by BeautifulBella/ Isabella, but changed my name due to continual confusion. All of my recos are listed under the last four digits of my number (6304). 

Edited by BeautifulBella

5 hours ago, therealsweetie said:

@BeautifulBella i believe this is the bad ass bella from that review you claimed from 2018! 

I’ve also only been in this industry since late 2020 lol. 

Edited by BeautifulBella

Hey,

I don't think she's taken credit for any reviews. She's been saying that someone else is using her posts to spread awareness. By the way, @BeautifulBella is a legit provider in Halifax, in case you're interested. Just thought I'd share!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BeautifulBella said:

I’ve also only been in this industry since late 2020 lol. 

yeah that makes sense! was just so confused thanks for clearing that up… like i seen a review created about a “laylah” and then some girl made her name laylah and started claiming the old reviews about the OTHER one. i hate to see that stuff !!! i think girls need to get their credit for their reviews! perfect ! 

Edited by therealsweetie