There is never anyone in the valley…

Honestly, if a lady was to set up a discrete incall there she would be as busy as she wanted to be. 

• Like 1

Therein lies the problem with the valley, for me anyways.. 

What/where would be a discrete incall in the valley? 🤷

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MsManda said:

Therein lies the problem with the valley, for me anyways.. 

What/where would be a discrete incall in the valley? 🤷

Lol, I lived in the valley for 30 years. It is not known for discretion. Perfect place for "kiss and tell". But there is always a way!

I spend time in the valley all the time. Ya all think this but it’s simply not true. If it were one of us would have done it by now. A location that multiple people can go to is the issue.

“Can’t park in front of a hotel or in the street around a hotel.”

“A friend lives on that street.”
“The people that own the Air B&B are friends with my wife.” 

All things I hear any time I make an effort to book there. I would absolutely love to service the valley but when any of us try it doesn’t work and enough business.  It’s incredibly hard to book more than one client in a location that works for more than one person in my experience.

No one’s setting up shop with if they can’t even get enough support for muti bookings for an overnight. Many of us have tried. Clients don’t follow through. They just don’t and than the hours of planning and conversing with clients just becomes a wasted time suck. 

If you think different feel free to do the research on a discrete  location for the hobbyists and we will come.

Any of us would if the pre bookings are there. 

Just be prepared to shop for a new location and change the spot every few months because discrete stops being discrete after a few months of men coming and going. Lota eyes in the valley. 

🤷‍♀️

Edited by Janebondage
Dyslexic as fcuk
  • Like 2

It’s funny because everything Jane said is supposed to make a person feel safe but more often than not you wanna go somewhere no one knows you’re comings and going’s… if even for for a weekend..

• Like 2

Realistically, if you are in the valley, you're only 1-1.5 hours ish away from Halifax/ Dartmouth.   

If you're looking to enjoy the company of a wonderful lady, invest the time and drive in, because as stated, it's incredibly hard to be discrete in a small community. 

Yes you'll be adding a few hours onto your adventures, but there are so many amazing people here, it's definitely worth the investment. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1