Maxime Luca • White • 6716

This recommendation is long overdue. I had the pleasure of meeting @Maxime Luca for the second time a few weeks ago and solo for the first time. And it was an amazing encounter. She is caring, engaging, open minded, and full of energy. She is not to be missed whenever she is visiting Halifax. She has an amazing fit, all-natural body and beautiful eyes. The service was A++ and full of passion. She gets check-marks in all the areas. And do not forget to ask her about her added services. Enjoy, gentlemen of Halifax! 

Edited by Kaz Rushdi
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Kaz Rushdi said:

This recommendation is long overdue. I had the pleasure of meeting @Maxime Luca for the second time a few weeks ago and solo for the first time. And it was an amazing encounter. She is caring, engaging, open minded, and full of energy. She is not to be missed whenever she is visiting Halifax. She has an amazing fit, all-natural body and beautiful eyes. The service was A++ and full of passion. She gets check-marks in all the areas. And do not forget to ask her about her added services. Enjoy, gentlemen of Halifax! 

I eco what Kaz said. She is beautiful, and very professional in what she does. Her service is excellent.

Thank you so much for all of these beautiful words everyone 💋 It was a real pleasure to meet you all!!!

Edited by Maxime Luca

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.