I'd have thought that anyone advertising GFE would be willing to do that... just be up-front about what you're looking for when you book!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ShyGuy_lonely said:

Any service provider do cuddling? Not that I'm not open to more but I'm really just bored and lonely. Willing to pay regular rate, not trying to lowball.

If use "cuddling Ottawa services" in Google, you'll find a few who offer that service in area. There also websites to help meet local cuddlers, but I would be careful with those.

19 minutes ago, Phaedrus said:

I'd have thought that anyone advertising GFE would be willing to do that... just be up-front about what you're looking for when you book!

Cuddling is more in the realm of therapeutic services. Some SW may offer it, but likely at a higher rate. All depends on what someone really want from their session.

17 hours ago, Greenteal said:

If use "cuddling Ottawa services" in Google, you'll find a few who offer that service in area. There also websites to help meet local cuddlers, but I would be careful with those.

Cuddling is more in the realm of therapeutic services. Some SW may offer it, but likely at a higher rate. All depends on what someone really want from their session.

On the right end side of this page, you will find the site named "Cuddleup" and you might find the perfect mate for that.  I've looked it up a few times but never went ahead with anything.  So if you do could you please give us a feedback on it?

10 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

On the right end side of this page, you will find the site named "Cuddleup" and you might find the perfect mate for that.  I've looked it up a few times but never went ahead with anything.  So if you do could you please give us a feedback on it?

As previously mentioned, those services are a mixed bag.

In the first page of results for Ottawa/Gatineau, only one has a real website and looks legit. Others are stock/fake to trick you into registering.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

On the topic of the discussed website, No matter if for dating, arrangements, cuddling or other kinks, those are all built on the same platform with the same dirty deceptive tricks.

They'll always display pictures of single/available ladies in the area with a vast majority being fake. Once in a while they'll put a real one to show how "legit" they are. Then you create a free profile to get a partial access to who really available. Doesn't take long for the harassment to start with messages you can only see if you pay. And once you do, you'll only see spam and a very limited amount of people available.

And if you really want to cringe, please read the terms of service that most don't read. I like this part:

".........com does not own any of the Content you post. By placing Content on the Service you are providing .......com with a worldwide, royalty-free, unlimited, non-exclusive license, for as long as the Content is part of your profile, to publicly display, modify, reproduce and distribute your Content on the site and off the site, for editorial and promotional purposes of the site. We may choose to use this material in marketing campaigns on various social media platforms or other advertising platforms."

In clear terms, they don't own your pictures and profile. But as long you're a member, they can do whatever they want with the pictures, including promotional material on other websites. I did meet women who were used that way and had no idea until I informed them. Mostly when on websites they were not even registered to. But because of the terms of use and many websites using the same database, pictures and profiles can end up pretty far.

If care about privacy and image, better read what you're agreeing to when registering to a service.