23 hours ago, Ruralboy said:

Hey guys, limited money and trying to decide which one to see?  They both advertise on LL massage section.  Any advise?

With Avaa you go all the way. And she has a perfect body. Last time I saw her it was $220 all inclusive. When you contact her she sends the menu including f s. Leanne does not offer that. And maybe she has more restrictions. 

Never seen Avaa but Leeanne is 5 star. If you have seen Michelle know that Leeanne provides same quality massage. Great massage table 

I've seen both a few years ago and they're both attractive ladies with nice figures. If you're working on a budget and have limited funds than I'd choose Leanne.

Leanne is not slimmer than Avaa.  I think it’s the other way around.  Avaa is better looking, but she may not treat you as well as Leanne.

They're both pretty different experiences.

See Leanne if you want a genuinely good massage and don't care about FS, She's slimmer and decently hot.
Quite a bit more attractive than Michelle imo. Nice teasing and a solid finish.

Avaa is super hot but is definitely more of a service provider than a massage provider. 

Really depends on what you're looking for.

Have seen Avaa in the past and it was an ok experience.  I haven't repeated.

Haven't seen Leanne, but have seen Michelle about a year ago or so and repeated with her.  But with this thread on Leanne/Avaa, I'll start a separate recommendation for Michelle.

Edited by PlanJora

Have only seen Ava once about 18 months ago.  It was a very good experience but for me Leanne and her sister Michelle, are probably the best 2 massage providers in the city when you combine appearance, skill, personality, cleanliness, the location/facility, rates and overall VFM!