Seeking lady with muscular legs for fetish session

On 4/25/2022 at 1:35 PM, Avidreader75 said:

I am seeking a taller lady with well defined muscular legs for fetish session. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Depending on what youre looking for... I rode horses for years and have the thigh power to break open a watermelon xD but Im only 5'2

• Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 1:35 PM, Avidreader75 said:

I am seeking a taller lady with well defined muscular legs for fetish session. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Halifax is fetish friendly, one just have to follow out protocols as you would the ladies in any province. 

I haven’t been to either but try @East Coast Kimmy,  I don’t know her height.
Also I have heard legends on the strength of  @MsManda legs and she’s fetish friendly for the right respectful gents.
Have fun  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Janebondage said:

Wel she’s 9 feet in her 👠 though 😂

I like to be larger than life, what can I say? 😈😂

• Like 2

I'm not totally sure which fetish you're looking for, op, but I do have a fair amount of experience in games of nap or tap 😈

I am at least 6' in heels, but for a true statuesque beauty, I have to mention the legendary Chrystal 😍

This gorgeous Goddess would make me look 5' tall 😈 

And she's visiting! 

I think Halifax is fetish friendly. I think it may depend on what you are looking for. I just relocated back to Halifax after years away.

I met MsManda last summer and it was an awesome experience I hope to repeat. 

I have had sessions with other women here in the past and mostly had great experiences. 

Side note - how can I pay a deposit for a session without using an e-transfer? What other methods of payment are acceptable?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Avidreader75 said:

I think Halifax is fetish friendly. I think it may depend on what you are looking for. I just relocated back to Halifax after years away.

I met MsManda last summer and it was an awesome experience I hope to repeat. 

I have had sessions with other women here in the past and mostly had great experiences. 

Side note - how can I pay a deposit for a session without using an e-transfer? What other methods of payment are acceptable?

Paypal and some ladies accept gift cards(pre paid visa)

Always good to ask

7 hours ago, Avidreader75 said:

Can’t speak for everyone but I take 3 other sources of deposits methods. 

Amazon gift cards and you can sent them electronically or buy it hard copy at a store and Send me a pic of the card front/back.

I also have accounts at my favorite hali/darkside lingerie shops and other stores where one can go and leave cash with my name and I get credit for it.

Lastly, I will also meet clients that want to give cash if they come to an area close to me. This last one I am a a little selective about with people here new to hobbying ad many get nervous and are no shows.