Starting this new thread for Michelle, as the last one was a year and a half ago.

Saw Michelle's recent ad with new photos, and she's looking absolutely great.  Looks like she's put in a lot of hard work and it's paid off! I recognized I didn't chime in last year, to provide my feedback/support.

I've seen Michelle for her various massages offered and they were well worth the experience.  She has a great therapeutic touch, then add the sensuality on top of that plus she is very professional both in and around the experience.  Can't go wrong with her.  With Leanne back and the occasional offering of duos (which have been lauded in the past), I'm going to book that experience in the near future.

Michelle and her sister Leanne are probably the best 2 massage providers in the city when you combine appearance, skill, personality, cleanliness, the location/facility, rates and overall VFM!

I have also seen Michelle a long time ago, back when she was working from her home on Church. It was a fantastic massage!

I'm not the biggest fan of how she advertises now, with the wide price range for each time amount. I get that it's based on what services you want, but she won't even discuss what's available until you arrive. 

• Like 1

I ( long overdue) visited Michelle for a 90 minute session, it was just as advertised and took me into bliss, I would highly recommend, have to give her sister a try when time permits. 

Quick question on Michelle. She lists her prices on her ad, is there additional costs that she will discuss when you get there or is that the true price for the visit?

On 4/29/2022 at 7:50 AM, Trent4321 said:

Quick question on Michelle. She lists her prices on her ad, is there additional costs that she will discuss when you get there or is that the true price for the visit?

It is the true price.  No surprise charges.

Yes her pricing is very straight forward no up selling at all. She is very good explaining when you get there she doesn't like a ton of questions via text.

9 hours ago, bowtie said:

Yes her pricing is very straight forward no up selling at all. She is very good explaining when you get there she doesn't like a ton of questions via text.

I guess that's my problem with her pricing, she lists a 30 minute session with a price range of $50-$140. With no FS offered, that's a big price gap without knowing beforehand what to expect, or what the different "endings" are. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dragon66_61 said:

I guess that's my problem with her pricing, she lists a 30 minute session with a price range of $50-$140. With no FS offered, that's a big price gap without knowing beforehand what to expect, or what the different "endings" are. 

I have seen both Michelle and Leanne. They both provide excellent service at what I think is a very fair price. Just go. Prepare to pay the high end of the price list and you won't regret it. Enjoy. 

10 hours ago, dragon66_61 said:

The low end of the price scale is massage only nothing more nothing less.

I have seen both Michelle and Leanne and their massages are good.  I could almost go for massage only but that would be defeating the purpose 😉

Edited by builder3007
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday they were offering of four hand massage. I texted them and they did not reply for 3 or 4 hours .I sent another text with a "? " And then she replied to me "obviously if we don't reply it means we were busy". .......With an attitude like that I don't want anything to do with either of those two girls!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Really?  They were too busy to respond, and you think that is a bad thing?   Especially when they are offering special services that you were obviously not the only one interested in?

Not sure what your original text was, but sending a message "?" is kind of rude, maybe if you had said "Hi, I had texted a while ago, I understand you are probably very busy, but was wondering if I would be able to get in today?" you might have gotten a less terse response.

They normally have ads up, but the total lack of ads right now suggests you may not have been the only one they were unable to accommodate, and that their dance card is sufficiently filled.  Not sure when they took down their ads, it might even have been between your first inquiry and your "?"

These ladies are well reviewed and well liked, and I'm pretty sure they won't miss your business.  I would not blame them is they refused booking you in the future after this uncalled for post.  Your loss, really.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1