Reflections on 3 1/2 years of being a client

These are my personal thoughts only. Please feel free to comment but please  be positive. I am doing this to learn more about being a client.

First a little  background.  I was married twice. The first ended in divorce  after 28 years. The second ended almost 4 years ago when my wife passed away from cancer. During both marriages, good or bad, I never cheated. No, not looking for a medal. It is just the way I am. I am now a mature, 69 yrs  old man who had only experience a visit to a SW once. My very first sexual experience. It lasted no more than 15 minutes. Then married life set in.

But 3 1/2yrs ago after the death of my wife, loneliness  was overpowering.  So I thought I would,d try this avenue as I did not want a relationship.  My first try, a lady(???) From newspaper ad ghosted me. First lesson. The second one double booked  me and I arrive second. After some expletives directed at me. I was on my way. Lesson number two. Took a time out. Look at various websites.  Had no idea was I was doing. Finally found a lady that caught my interest. Texted her. She was on Christmas  holiday but she gave a date to reach her after the holiday. Booked an appointment and went. Totally nervous but this time I had done just enough research to know she was legit. Spent a good portion of this first visit talking and learning. One thing I knew is you don't  go on a date empty handed. So I did bring her flowers. One good step. I also learned her like and dislikes. She gave me some tips on where to do research.  One site was this one(Lyla) where  found a wealth of info. Twitter also become a useful tool. Gradually I learn and continue to learn because things change. When I began, deposits were never mentioned, now they are pretty much a standard. So we must never let up on learning about protocol, etiquette  and also the lady you wish to meet. I just finished going back in time for 8 years  and saw how the business  evolved.  

Here are a few things that I diligently  practice. Never cancel, never "no-show", never be late, never haggle over rates, never expect what she does not offer. Be respectful,  don't  show up empty handed( pick a dandelion somewhere, lol).BE HYGIENIC!!! Be showered before going and again when you arrive if it is her wish. Don't  be rude! You really want her, pay the deposit, it will serve you well. Don't  forget a little tip maybe.

Yes I practice  all this. For health  reason I had to cancel one visit that I always enjoyed and I have been kicking my butt since. And I notified  her weeks ahead. 

I have written  all this in hope it might help some new ones. Something  I lacked at the beginning. I got the opposite, insults from other clients for being too enthusiastic! Please,  constructive comments.  I want to continue to learn so I can make each visit better! Thank you for your time!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Thank you Ray.  
all great advice and very helpful.  I’m 59 and I think guys like us are more respectful and polite then the younger people.  Lol. Being rude to the ladies is counter productive and we all pay for it 

also what I hear is the biggest problem for the ladies is the time wasters who text on and on without any intention of booking.  We all take shit 

for these people.   If anyone cares my best advice is to find 1 or 2 providers and become a regular client.  This type of arrangement can be Glorious for both parties 🙏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@RayRenpelle you are truly a gift to all of us and especially the community. You help set the bar for clients and their etiquette so we can all have a memorable experience together that we will want to repeat often.

❤️ Thank you for all you do and I hope things are looking up for you health wise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/10/2022 at 6:17 PM, Monstermash said:

Thank you Ray.  
all great advice and very helpful.  I’m 59 and I think guys like us are more respectful and polite then the younger people.  Lol. Being rude to the ladies is counter productive and we all pay for it 

also what I hear is the biggest problem for the ladies is the time wasters who text on and on without any intention of booking.  We all take shit 

for these people.   If anyone cares my best advice is to find 1 or 2 providers and become a regular client.  This type of arrangement can be Glorious for both parties 🙏

Those are good points also. Thanks for pointing them out. Time wasters certainly are a problem and it does eventually affect us all. Also a good point is to limit how many providers you see. Unless your goal is to see as many as possible and check out all the new ones, then a limit in number is beneficial. The connection you can make is great and makes for really good visits. I only see 3, one regular and two on special occasions. It is an good arrangement. But may not work for all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1