Only found a connection to an older (March) ad in Toronto with same name and similar stats.

Likely an agency travelling with a few girls.

With VoIP number and an overused name, hard to research.

I wouldn't waste time on her/them.

Capture.JPG

I'm normally too much of a coward to post here, but I couldn't let this one slide.

I'd love to keep her all to myself but it wouldn't be fair or right. I've had the privilege and pleasure of meeting Lexi twice, and can assure everyone that the pics are very accurate and the service is fantastic. She is model-level pretty and was very nice. 10/10 would repeat

22 minutes ago, Bazooka Bill said:

To be clear I've followed Greenteal's advice always and who knows how many times my ass has been saved because of it.  So thank you!  It's just in this one case I couldn't not speak up,

cheers

A few things:

First,  I post observations and opinions based on experiences and findings. What you or anyone else does with it, is none of my business.

Second, If she's indeed authentic, would be in her best interest to re-work her marketing. The name "Sexi Lexi" been overused in the Maritimes (including a few here using the name), and a webpage or presence here(or other social media account) would limit the confusion about her legitimacy.

And finally, It's not that I don't want to believe you. But recommendations from someone who been here less than an hour, are not very helpful. Testimonies from one or more long time members would be far more credible.

I am 99% sure she’s real. I spoke with her on the phone once.  I will be visiting this weekend if she’s posting and I’ll post a review to let you know . 

I know I am “new” but I used to post here under the name “one pound” 

cheers fellas 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if this is the former "Juicy Jess".  I always wanted to see her.

Those that have seen her - did she have a mole on her face by her nose?

I’m on my way to Halifax in the hopes that she posts. 

I saw juicy Jess before - and can pretty much guarantee you that it’s not her. 
if she posts tonight I’ll see her and confirm 100%

If she looks even remotely as good as Juicy Jess, I'll be interested in seeing her too. Excited to hear how you make out. I haven't even been able to see an active ad of hers yet. 

49 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

Good chance she's fake

I wouldn't go that far.

As she seem to travel and not quite consistent with her marketing material, it's hard to identify and recommend her. If she wants to build a reputation and inform regulars and potential new patrons of her availabilities, it's up to her to do so. Otherwise, there no point in speculating in her legitimacy. If she prefer privacy, let's keep it that way.

Those who want to take a chance are more than welcome to do so. But for those looking for a sure thing, better look elsewhere.

There is a sexi lexi that I've seen a few times and yes she's real dark hair ,sexy body and she treated me very nicely

45 minutes ago, Monstermash said:

ad in Kingston 

Base on the tattoos and hair, I highly doubt we're talking about the same person.

The Sexy/Sexi Lexi name been used by many providers in The Maritimes, Ottawa, Toronto and pretty much all around the country. Reasons why it's important to post a bit more than the name to avoid confusion. Last four phone digits, social media handle or anything else to help identify someone.

And again , if someone doesn't want an online presence or reputation, we should respect her wishes. 

Well I’ve been on here a long time guys. I’m posting to give you the sauce on Sexy Lexi  She is the real deal and probably the hottest woman I’ve been with in a long while. And I'm pretty fussy, probably more than I deserve to be.

She looks like a 20 something-year-old Marisa Tomei And has the sweet quirk personality to match. She’s intelligent, charming, has a smoking hot bod and is great at what she does. So there you have it and now you know.

Also Posting in the Reco Section

Edited by good-date

I spoke to her yesterday, she mentioned that she does it off and on when she has free time from her day to day job. When she’s around next time, I’m going to book something with her. 

1 hour ago, boomer01 said:

Ad gone already

Yeah she doesn't leave them up. She said she may be posting again Thursday or Friday.