Consistent response from multiple ads

I do not know if anyone else noticed this but several ads from Leo list give the exact same response when you ask where there in all is located. Gives address and then says the Hollis. Also gives a long list of services provided.

anyone know what is going on here? I fear for human trafficking as it is usually an ad for "new Asian female" but I have also gotten the same response for Sophia listed under massages in Leo list. 

feel free to DM me with any info.

thanks!

You got that right Its one girl with multiple ads..Asian lady not as pictured and doing ads for Caucasian and Asian ladies..notice the @ symbol in the phone number of some ads ...with the number of asian ads if anyone has a real authentic experience please add a recommendation or pm..

Edited by Oldsofty
To add information

40 minutes ago, ds1983 said:

I fear for human trafficking as it is usually an ad for "new Asian female" but I have also gotten the same response for Sophia listed under massages in Leo list. 

As C-36 criminalized the act of managing/pimping under Procuring Offences, they got to be creative and advertise their ladies with multiple ads to conceal their business model.

19 minutes ago, Oldsofty said:

You got that right Its one girl with multiple ads..Asian lady not as pictured and doing ads for Caucasian and Asian ladies..notice the @ symbol in the phone number at some ads In some defense if anyone has a real authentic experience please add a recommendation or pm..

I'm sure "authentic experiences" do exist. But due to the randomness of who's available and the questionnable legality, I doubt anyone would recommend.

These are legitimate ads, in the sense that there is a legitimate provider - although never the one(s) in the pictures - and it is not a scam. 

However, it is the same provider with multiple ads. Basically, if you go and have a change of heart, there is not a plan B in the same hotel, because the person texting you from the other number is excatly the same.

• Like 1