So I was just on another site and found a couple ladies advertising massage in Saint John after going back and forth for awhile I really think they are legit and my question is has anyone here seen them perhaps?
 They are located in the north end of Saint John 

thanks 😊 

466D934D-6B8A-429C-8DD0-BFED6FD78B8A.jpeg

That is a bare bones ad with zero information to verify the providers with.  If you take one for the team I would be interested in the result.  It would be nice to have a local massage provider.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When I contacted them they sent the menu which doesn’t seem to bad. I haven’t gone yet just busy right now but I think I just might soon. 

E121FCFE-5C05-4229-8083-C0572AAC8D1E.jpeg

They are well worth the service! I've been 3 times, once with each girl, and once with both, and it's both together for me from now on! They'll take care of you right, and they'll take an appointment for a couple, if you have an adventurous partner! My girlfriend and I are going next week!

• Like 2

God darn it now that I posted asking if anyone has seen them and it’s been confirmed I can’t get in with them there always fully booked geewhiz. 
But good for them I’ll have to keep trying lol