Hey guys, 

I’ve never done incall before, so this is super new and scary for me. I like the idea of outcall bc when you’re done you can leave, get away- escape essentially. But with incall, the people who had previously been there, could come back- that terrrrrrifies me. I’m a huge scaredy-cat but still lol.

Any tips on keeping yourself safe at all times while on an incall, beside the basics? I.e. what do you carry on you as protection? etc. How do you keep the Airbnb safe at all times? Which is safer- Airbnb or hotel?

Thank you all so much for your advice. 

Candy

Xxx

Edited by Candy Baby

I believe a hotel  is safer because you have staff in the hotel where an Airbnb  there is no staff near you.  I would go to leolist and ask other providers who do incalls how they do it.

• Like 1

I would say a hotel is safer than an airbnb. An issue is dealing with drunk clients, you can say no appointments after midnight or what ever time before the bar closes. Another issue is with clients asking for your room number than disappear when you send it only to show up later that night banging on your door trying to get in. Possible solution are having them text a picture of the hotel to prove that they are there or meeting them in the lobby where you can see if they are drunk, on drugs or anything else that would make you want to cancel the appointment without giving your room number. Once you get to know a customer and trust that they won't be an issue you can just text the the room number to make life easy for you.