Recent ad on LL - Samia - Asian / Arabian mix - did anyone she her ??

will be booking for 26 , 27 .

new to winnipeg as far as I know .

So ad is gone - is she for real or just a scam ????

somebody out there must have some intel !!!!

She was full booked fast. Maybe ("maybe") is one of those cases where she is a really good stuff and people who know her book in advance 

Well for what it's worth I tried to see her.   Set up the time with her and she sent a message back saying my spot was reserved followed by detailed info on where to find the location so I hopped in the shower and then into my car and headed out about 30 mins after that. 

Checked my phone again when I stopped at the ATM on the way and saw another message from her that came about 4 minutes after the message with the info on where to find her.   This message said that first time visitors also needed to call first to confirm their appointment.   Had not seen this message until this point and not called.

That was followed by a message from her about 15 minutes after that saying nevermind and that she would be working again Wednesday (assuming since I had not called I did want the appointment).

She's seems organized and has a process down, timing/order on the instruction in the communication in this case didnt' work out so well.  May try and book her again at some point.  In any case if you do book for the first time be aware you'll need to make a call to her in fairly short order to confirm even after your spot is reserved.

Since I was showered up, cashed up and out at that point sent a message to VIP and and a great time with Honey.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw her the other day.  It is the girl in the photos.  Attractive with a nice set of natural DD's.

She is admittedly new to this and still developing her skills and learning the ropes.

Incall location is clean in a safe area with ample parking.

The fee structure is the same a la carte style as the other groups in town such as the Honey Pot.

• Thanks 1

She is Arabian right? She sent her menu to me. But didn’t get back to her. Is it worth trying? Working from Condo or house?