If you are looking for a wonderful non rushed full body massage look for Jordyn's ad . She posts on LL when she is available . Nice girl , great technique . I will see her again .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, chl2 said:

Thx a lot she claims to be it! Avoid?

There clearly two women using the name and both are quite different in term of description and services.

While the ad for the one advertising massages was deleted, I was able to retrieve this from the Google cache.

Also, for any recommendations it's always useful to post the last 4 digits of the phone number to minimize confusion.

For the one related to this thread, I believe it's 6719.

Capture.JPG

On 5/26/2022 at 9:03 AM, boomer01 said:

If you are looking for a wonderful non rushed full body massage look for Jordyn's ad . She posts on LL when she is available . Nice girl , great technique . I will see her again .

Hi Boomer, thank you for the review. Still not overly sure how this works as I haven’t been on since you asked me to sign up. I recently had someone tell me I had reviews and sent me the link. Hope all is well. Jordyn-xo 

On 10/12/2022 at 8:59 AM, Greenteal said:

There clearly two women using the name and both are quite different in term of description and services.

While the ad for the one advertising massages was deleted, I was able to retrieve this from the Google cache.

Also, for any recommendations it's always useful to post the last 4 digits of the phone number to minimize confusion.

For the one related to this thread, I believe it's 6719.

Capture.JPG

Thank you for clarifying for people. There are two different people. Myself and another. I only post under massages as that’s what I provide. 😊