Any male hobbyist have experienced getting "tied up and used?" by SP in Halifax? How was it? Who would you recommend? Any concerns?

I was wondering if male hobbyists experienced or sought services that included being tied up and being rode on. I have a fantasy of getting tied and being forced into new actions. Who would you refer and inbox potential cost?

• Like 2

Hmm.. I feel like checking out the the fetish section on here or perhaps take a look on Leolist in the fetishizes/dommes.

(doesn’t seem like a lot of recent stuff posted on Lyla section)

I’m sure you’ll be able to find something, though!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, victorfrancis96 said:

I was wondering if male hobbyists experienced or sought services that included being tied up and being rode on. I have a fantasy of getting tied and being forced into new actions. Who would you refer and inbox potential cost?

There's a mistress from Toronto visiting I think from today until maybe the 5th. Otherwise options around here seem pretty limited. There are people who advertise fetish friendly. You could reach out to any to ask. Sorry I can't be much more help!

• Thanks 1

I do  Shibari and kinbaku which is a Japanese style of rope bondage. I also do palate wrap mummification.  Though more in personal play then my work. I am low volume and am booked most of June already but if you would like to drop me a message we can talk and I can share a few pics of you like. 

My biggest concern with bondage is even the simple stuff can  crosses over nerves l and the wrists for instance, The wrists have some particular nasty and dangerous ones. As is the upper arm, along the shoulders and neck.

Nerve damage is accumulative as it happens. So you may not notice it at the time but it adds up quickly. Take that from a rope bunny bottom that has nerve damage from rope herself.  So make sure you have an educated top in this.

Palate wrap can be less dangerous if it’s not too tight for less experienced bondage tops if that helps. I happen to really enjoy mummification and using my bound up toy as a a little fuck machine to cum on. But that’s more personal play. Not a lot of clients require that level of bondage. It’s just more prone to panic if the bottom is not into heavy bondage. it’s feels like more pressure against the body and had a deeper physiological experience in my experience, so trust is a thing.

In any case you can get away with a top that knows less if your an experienced bottom that knows their own rope safety and nerve lines. There are a lot of simple ties. Just be careful you get someone that has some sort of an idea on the safety aspect.

Edited by Janebondage
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, PeterConrad said:

There's a mistress from Toronto visiting I think from today until maybe the 5th. Otherwise options around here seem pretty limited. There are people who advertise fetish friendly. You could reach out to any to ask. Sorry I can't be much more help!

That’s true June Star is a switch and is here this week. You may want to message her and ask about her rope. I had fetish appointment with her as as a hobbyists last time she was in town and she’s really amazing. 💯 will do again. She had great communication for kink so I would trust she will tell you honestly if it’s it’s thing she can provide or not. 

She’s got a schedule up for NS now here in announcements 

Edited by Janebondage
  • Like 1

Try AnnaBellaPain too. Just not sure about the used part in her model. Pretty sure she does rope and can torture you completion can an many delicious ways. 

• Like 1

I only know enough about rope play and bondage to know how little I know. It may seem simple, but there are real safety concerns that your partner needs to be aware of. It’s important you see someone who is experienced. I’m sure there are many around who fit the bill but I’d be cautious of anyone who says they are willing to “give it a try” or anything to that effect.

For the record, the first one I personally would go to for advice on this is @Janebondage. She knows her stuff.

Hope you find what you are looking for. Enjoy

1 hour ago, Janebondage said:

Try AnnaBellaPain too. Just not sure about the used part in her model. Pretty sure she does rope and can torture you completion can an many delicious ways. 

Thank you for the recommendation. I saw her services. The thing I desired is getting tied, teased and includes pleasing. I do not know what term to use without getting flagged but I mean go all the way while being tied.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, victorfrancis96 said:

Thank you for the recommendation. I saw her services. The thing I desired is getting tied, teased and includes pleasing. I do not know what term to use without getting flagged but I mean go all the way while being tied.

[email protected] 

• Like 1