Tiffany has new pics in her LL add.  Tried to meet once but couldn't get our timing right.

I have met Tiffany regularly in the last months and never noticed anything wrong, on the contrary, our sessions have gotten better and better

Could someone describe her place. How it's set up. Don't post her location. She can tell me if book.  Just not use to going to someone's house. Are there other people around.  She use to advertise options with her husband.  Is he around? 

Kids upstairs? Dude, that's some sketchy shit if you ask me.  Likely meet Children's Aid on your way out the door.

Wondering if anyone had seen Tiffany lately, she stopped advertising a few weeks ago.  She is very nice and a good SP, hope she is ok

Now that you mention it, I do see her ads seem to have stopped.   I haven’t seen her in a few months (issue earlier in the thread).   She is a nice person - I hope nothing “bad” has happened.

I have noticed her lac of postings.   Maybe it was because her kids were out of school?  But likely because she has enough regular clients she doesn't need to advertise.    There are some others Like Kat who rarely post.

I also noticed in Tiffs ads she stopped mentioning her husband...