Sign in to follow this  

Simone Loren • White

This past Friday, after a two plus year hiatus I had my first date again and with a lady I have seen before, Simone Loren. My heart was beating in anticipation of her visit. And I nearly had a coronary when I heard the knock on the door.  I answered and there was Simone, arriving on time, looking as beautiful as I remembered.  I ushered her in and we sat down, getting reacquainted over drinks.  During the course of our conversation it was just like yesterday that I saw Simone, our conversation seemed to pick up where we last left it.  Our date continued, with a short walk to Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse for dinner.  And while the dinner served was excellent it was the company that made it, and the date memorable. After dinner we returned to my hotel.  Details of which are private.  The only thing I’ll say is she saw my surgical scars from where I got my knees scoped.  Anything beyond that is private between Simone and me.

Simone is a warm affectionate (and honest) lady and a date with her was a Great Way both to break the two year hiatus I, like many others have been on, and to spend an evening with.  She is someone I’ve seen in the past and will see again in the future.  If you’re in Toronto and looking for a lady to see, I can recommend Simone as a lady to book a date with.

And Thank You Simone for another wonderful and memorable date.

(BTW this recommendation was posted after Simone's review of it first and her OK in posting it)

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this