“If you sprinkle sugar on a prolapsed rectum, it’ll go back in.”  No I'm not talking about experience

“Some people orgasm getting their nipples pierced.”

“If you continue to have an erection for several hours, blood will start to clot and harden, which decreases oxygenated blood flow to the tissue and can cause ischemia in the penile tissue. If one has an erection for longer than 24 hrs, the chances of having Erectile Dysfunction afterwards are exponentially higher statistically, from my understanding.”

“Most vaginal lubrication is from blood plasma that seeps through the vaginal wall when blood flow increases during arousal.”

“The stomach acid in humans is so strong it could eat through most metals. However we’re protected because of the mucus lining our gut.”

“Not sure if this ones been said, but the skin tissue inside of your mouth is the same as the inside of a vagina.”

“This isn’t too scandalous but it’s not only the hair on your head that goes gray.”

• Like 3

Oh, I love fun facts! 

Did you know early humans had barbed penises like many other mammals - the “spikes” would have been made of keratin deposits. Modern humans lost the genetic code through evolution. An extremely simplified reasoning is that as we became oriented towards more monogamous pairings, the biological purposes of barbs (fast ejaculation and removal of competitor’s semen) became obsolete. 

The more you know 😁

• Like 4

How about this one: some women orgasm during childbirth. I read that when my ex wife as pregnant and when she heard she was terrified but thank god it didnt happen to her. Not sure if its an old wives tale but you know everything on the internet is true lol jk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i've had a nipple-gasm before, so the piercing makes sense lol

The stomach acid fact is pretty hardcore. I wonder if in some other evolutionary alternate timeline we weaponized that 

Edited by Prince Clay

On 8/22/2022 at 2:49 AM, Toronto_hustler said:

How about this one: some women orgasm during childbirth. I read that when my ex wife as pregnant and when she heard she was terrified but thank god it didnt happen to her. Not sure if its an old wives tale but you know everything on the internet is true lol jk

I have heard the same thing!! Haha thought it was an old wives tale but now I'm starting to think maybe it's true? I've never spoken to any female friends that said it happened to them but they all said they were worried about it haha!

• Like 1