After recovering from a bad cold last week it was time again to venture out and have a bit of fun. I had been talking to carmen4you and found her bubbly personality engaging and a contrast to my rather somber teeth gritting mood lately.

I met her in her incall location and was first greeted by her friendly cat. She is still in the process of unpacking and apologizes for 'living out of bags'. I didn't have the heart to tell her I've been 'living out of bags' for years :icon_redface:

She is very much like her picture, with a cute toothfairy face and bright eyes. We sat and chatted before becoming intimately acquainted.

Please note that Carmen is safe GFE, offers only CBJ and no kissing on the lips.

The first thing in order was a daty. She had warned me that she is introverted during daty but it just meant I had the joy of looking for subtle signs. It was also trilling to experience the period of calmness and the quick sudden explosion at the end, like a flash storm on a long humid day.

Carmen held two wonderful surprises for this daty fan: Carmen has a small carpet and she squirts!

Soon Junior was covered and for this non BJ fan I must admit that Carmen is skilled in this area. We continued with a cowgirl and ended in fits of laughter as we made fun of Senior.

• Like 1

Nice, etasman. I've also noticed that she has an amazing bum....

Thanks for this.

Yes I saw her picture in the "best bums" thread a few days ago and was eager to see her soon. So, I made arrangements to take my summer visitor to a downtown hotel (which was hard to find this Canada day weekend) so that I can receive guests at home. We exchanged a few emails and PMs and arrranged for a date this Saturday afternoon.

Carmen arrived all hot and sweaty as she walked all the way from home to hear about 30 minutes. A cool air conditioned place and cold fruit juice was in order (neither of us drink alcohol or smoke so we were compatible). She was very relaxed and cool like she knows me and my place for long.

Carmen has a small cute face. She has also a small body and looks younger than the stated age of 24. Her boobs also small and so is her belly. Her bum really deserve to belong to the best bums thread as it was really cute, pale and sexy. She also has short black hair (I love short hair pale brunettes) and I kissed her hair many times!!!. I asked her to lie down on her stomach so that I can play with her bum gently kissing (beside her back was pale as her front was burnt dark.

Her small cute kitty was sweet and daty was very nice and she was responsive to daty too. Doggy was very nice too. She is in general a cool relaxed young lady who works at two other jobs so she is hard working too. Unfortunately I wasn't able to give her a ride back as I am expecting another girl coming over soon (besides she preferred to walk back).

Carmen is recommended for those who like small cute young looking cool relaxed ladies. She is a safe GFE therefore we were very compatible in this respect as I don't take any bare services either. She is here on cerb as Carmen4you. If you have her please treat her well.

Carmen's Secret Admirer.

Thanks to you both, etasman and SA. As I've said, I had noticed Carmen too, and hope to see her soon.

Saw Carmen yesterday...

I had a 1:30 but ended up late, showing up at 2:00 or so. Carmen was super casual and didn't seem stressed about my tardiness. She invited me in to her place and made me feel right at home. she made a huge effort to make me feel welcome and tell me about herself. I was defenitely nervous as a newbee and welcomed her conversational skills...I expected her to try to make up some time with me but that was not the case at all. there was no clock watching and we talked and talked...until the moment arrived ...:)

a looooooong daty...wow heavan!!!followed by CBJ and then well things fell of the rails on my part but Carmen took it all in stride!!! I was not in fine form so we tried this and that and Carmen was super patient....great infact....

Anyway....an awesome time was had regardles...she is a great gal!!! I will defenitely repeat!!!

Initial contact with Carmen through PM was replied to instantly. Each review above me is true, and she does provide consistent, wholesome, fun and honest experience.

Visited her the other day. Carmen's clean - has a stylish bush (soul patch?), minor tatoo, one or two piercing, but nothing dramatic. We spent a little bit longer than anticipated catching up on stuff, conversation that was really easy to connect to, and just getting to know each other. Very much like a date that actually clicked. She's built tight, toned, youthful and strong. Not starving model boney, but really lean and great muscle tone. Fantastic body, fantastic ass. For a change, she's got a little soul patch very neatly trimmed above her honey pot. Really really cute.

I booked half hour, ended up staying for 2. I got so comfortable with this one, I wanted to bring her home to introduce to my folks. "Hi Mom, this is Carmen, I met her ... umm ... online!"

Performance wise, I needed a lot of assistance today because <insert excuse here>. But was carmen was helpful and managed to make magic happen. There are just those days where (because of old age), you just want to make out. This was that. Anyways, once the game was on, it was on, and soon enough I went off. I much enjoy her quiet sensual deep breathing. She's not s screamer, not a loud moaner, I much enjoyed that.

I doubt Carmen will remain available in this industry for long. She's definately the hot girl next door that was always nice to you, but you never had the balls to ask out. She's the hot baby sitter who drops hints you didn't have the courage to act upon. Here's our change guys.

I will definately repeat! She was fun, and lovely to be with. Time and money well spent.

• Like 1

i met Carmen today

everything said above is true

i enjoyed myself and plan to repeat

very intelligent and I love a women with small boobs

i wish i new she squirted oh well next time

very attractive and a great BJ

goldenboy

I have seen Carmen a few times in the last few weeks. She is a hidden gem on this site! Very attractive and a smoking hot body with a great little round bum! She is very easy to talk to and seeing her is always the highlight of my day. Of course the sex is amazing too!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.