Petra in Moncton

Hi has anyone met up with Petra in Moncton?  Appreciate the feedbacks if you do.  She advertised on LL

• Like 1

FYI,

When you see "Check out my Reviews on Lyla.ch!"  on a LL ad, you get a direct link to their recommendation.

Capture.JPG

22 hours ago, dcrv said:

Hi has anyone met up with Petra in Moncton?  Appreciate the feedbacks if you do.  She advertised on LL

I have seen her recently.  She's amazing and gorgeous.. I would  highly  recommend  her.  

• Like 2

I just seen her again after a long break due to COVID. Breathtaking to say the least. 5 Stars without a doubt. I will be posting a recco in the next few days.
A must see.

• Like 2

I saw her last night! As advertised, I found her even more beautiful in real life than her pics! Her curves are to die for. My god! She is such a sensual kisser, which for a GFE, really adds a lot to the experience. Her entire GFE is mind blowing and a real feast for the senses. It was hard for my brain to process everything that was going on, lol! Which is why I will definitely be going back. ASAP! So good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2022 at 1:30 PM, ConnoissaurusR3x said:

I saw her last night! As advertised, I found her even more beautiful in real life than her pics! Her curves are to die for. My god! She is such a sensual kisser, which for a GFE, really adds a lot to the experience. Her entire GFE is mind blowing and a real feast for the senses. It was hard for my brain to process everything that was going on, lol! Which is why I will definitely be going back. ASAP! So good.

❤️ 💋 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1