Bianca French • Latino

YFL  women    I went to see this girl bianca french she greeted me at the door with a big smile and made me feel comfortable was never rushed during my visit and her services was remarkable  she is worth the visit guys them French girls really know how to treat a guy. her pics are 100% her

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Bianca It's probably one of the best service i had so far. Very passionate at what she do. Lovely personality. And very pretty on top of that. will definitely book another time with her again

Edited by Smith$
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 6/23/2022 at 8:36 PM, Jaxon said:

YFL  women    I went to see this girl bianca french she greeted me at the door with a big smile and made me feel comfortable was never rushed during my visit and her services was remarkable  she is worth the visit guys them French girls really know how to treat a guy. her pics are 100% her

Bianca It's probably one of the best service i had so far. Very passionate at what she do. Lovely personality. And very pretty on top of that. will definitely book another time with her again

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I can totally agree with all the reviews, she is amazing and should give a visit. This was my last time being here. A memorable way to leave. Thank you for an amazing time. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Bianca worth every second of the hour. Her pics are amazing but in person even hotter. Superb service from start to finish time flies when the match is right dynamite physique from head to toe.

Edited by BRAD1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 12/2/2022 at 7:03 PM, Shorty said:

I can totally agree with all the reviews, she is amazing and should give a visit. This was my last time being here. A memorable way to leave. Thank you for an amazing time. 

Edited by BRAD1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I was lucky to see Bianca on her last day in Halifax this trip! I had a short notice opportunity for just a short visit and even so booking was easy and seamless.

My only regret is that it meant our time had to be a bit rushed. Bianca is fantastic - friendly and welcoming, smoking hot, and very passionate and sensual. I hope she’s back soon and I’ll definitely book again.

Edited by Jetpacks
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Everything said about Bianca below is the Truth. Bianca is one-of-kind with a great personality, charming traits and of course, sexy...She is to be re-visited over and over as she is simply "Great"....Another reason why she is the best!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/6/2022 at 8:39 PM, Mike09 said:

Everything said about Bianca below is the Truth. Bianca is one-of-kind with a great personality, charming traits and of course, sexy...She is to be re-visited over and over as she is simply "Great"....Another reason why she is the best!

Bianca defines classy and attractive . I came in from a long day of work. The minute she entered the room her stunning presence and classy personality made me forget everything. The pics are accurate but in person she’s even More attractive and great to converse with, a woman with a witty sense of humour but amazing personality too. Bianca broke the rating scale she is not 10 on 10, she is 20 no 100 on 10

• Like 3

Bianca defines classy and attractive . I came in from a long day of work. The minute she entered the room her stunning presence and classy personality made me forget everything. The pics are accurate but in person she’s even More attractive and great to converse with, a woman with a witty sense of humour but amazing personality too. Bianca broke the rating scale she is not 10 on 10, she is 20 no 100 on 10

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Stunning, sexy, sensual and smart are just a few words to describe Bianca....Takes her time to provide 100% satisfaction....Her natural beauty will mentally relax you...Definitely need to see her again as what you see Bianca on this site is real and accurate ....Bravo

Edited by Steve linx
I wrote it wrong
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2022 at 7:04 PM, BRAD1 said:

Bianca worth every second of the hour. Her pics are amazing but in person even hotter. Superb service from start to finish time flies when the match is right dynamite physique from head to toe.

Stunning, sexy, sensual and smart are just a few words to describe Bianca....Takes her time to provide 100% satisfaction....Her natural beauty will mentally relax you...Definitely need to see her again as what you see Bianca on this site is real and accurate ....Bravo

• Like 1

On 12/6/2022 at 8:39 PM, Mike09 said:

Bianca is definitely the best here. Beautiful, she is actually interested in you as a client. Smart, great communication, loves to please. The total package. Been with many ladies and she is completely different in the best of ways.

Bianca is definitely the best here. Beautiful, she is actually interested in you as a client. Smart, great communication, loves to please. The total package. Been with many ladies and she is completely different in the best of ways.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Henry$ said:

I just was informed yhat Bianca hasn't been here for awhile  and most of you guys are new

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jaxon said:

I noticed most of you guys giving reviews  are new here and Bianca  hasn't been here for a while

I had the opportunity to see it yesterday in Brandon, what happens is that no review of them appeared in Brandon and I decided to put it here anyway, it doesn't change anything

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.